2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im pretty sure theres a rule about posting live ebay thread of whatever. But SOMP dunk sb are coming up on ebay for $175 + shipping from hawaii.

I'm getting pretty scared about this SOMP release. Anyone around the Bay Area know of the shops getting them for sure? I might have to call around and see tomorrow. We are already a few days away and a lot of shops possibly not getting them. 

I'm getting pretty scared about this SOMP release. Anyone around the Bay Area know of the shops getting them for sure? I might have to call around and see tomorrow. We are already a few days away and a lot of shops possibly not getting them. 
Im in the same boat as being in the Bay Area. Usually they post a couple of days before so if anything comes up it should be soon...Atlas is usually on top of it!

still dont understand why nike sb would release these s.o.m.p.'s in the inferior, all teal box...its like theyre saying, since were hooking you up with premium materials on the shoe, have some crap materials for your box...cuz at this point its been proven that the all teal box isnt exclusive to GR's.

The box thing is weird, I'd like to know the reasoning behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Im in the same boat as being in the Bay Area. Usually they post a couple of days before so if anything comes up it should be soon...Atlas is usually on top of it!
That's my usual go to. I hope they get them. If not I'm looking into 510. Like you said though, they usually throw everything out a couple days before. 
Joints may have that Tiff resell
mean.gif
I doubt these will have Tiff resale. If anything I see it going back to older QS numbers? Limited is just a marketing term for "grab them while they're hot". Just like any other release. I don't see much hype for these like the Tiffs did or what Supremes could do. lol

I doubt these will have Tiff resale. If anything I see it going back to older QS numbers? Limited is just a marketing term for "grab them while they're hot". Just like any other release. I don't see much hype for these like the Tiffs did or what Supremes could do. lol

Hype aside, but I think the demand is there for the supply. Maybe a bit of hyperbole but this thread has me like damn. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
still dont understand why nike sb would release these s.o.m.p.'s in the inferior, all teal box...its like theyre saying, since were hooking you up with premium materials on the shoe, have some crap materials for your box...cuz at this point its been proven that the all teal box isnt exclusive to GR's.

YOTHs were aqua box too. Top shelf quality on those

I wasn't in for the chase on the 510, but the SOMP definitely have my interest at high levels. I'm not sure if I'm buying the SUPER EXCLUSIVE materials bit though, they look nice, but I think the big cost in the Bespokes is to keep it artificially limited and keep time to make down, if they were 2-300 everybody and their mom would be making appointments to get the shoes and they'd take even longer to do.

I'll say this though, if Nike were to ever offer bespoke SB Dunks I'd be on a plane to NY in record time.

I wasn't in for the chase on the 510, but the SOMP definitely have my interest at high levels. I'm not sure if I'm buying the SUPER EXCLUSIVE materials bit though, they look nice, but I think the big cost in the Bespokes is to keep it artificially limited and keep time to make down, if they were 2-300 everybody and their mom would be making appointments to get the shoes and they'd take even longer to do.

I'll say this though, if Nike were to ever offer bespoke SB Dunks I'd be on a plane to NY in record time.

I wanted to do bespoke after graduating high school last year, but I opted for a new car instead haha. Hopefully by the time I graduate from college they offer SB Dunks haha. I would go crazy.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261415926033?nav=SEARCH

Dude has been trying to sell these for 2 months so he might take $50 shipped via paypal invoice. I almost pulled the trigger for I think $65 shipped a few months ago before he told me they were worn once when he was advertising they were brand new so I didnt cop. Regardless of a good deal I cant cop used shoes lol but just thought id post on here in case someone is interested. I slept on em but im on the search for a size 12 or 13 ds pair! Go SF Giants!!!!

Last edited:
I wish I had the kind of money to jet over to Saville Row and line up a bunch of suits. Indochino is about where I'm balling though.
i have an indochino too. it's not bad. fused though, not canvassed. honestly though, at that price point i like my suitsupply off the rack suit MUCH better because even though it isn't custom, it is fully canvassed. just needed a little tailoring.

there is an in between as far as custom though. you don't have to save up $4k-$5k to go to saville row. mr. ned here in NYC made me an amazing dark grey 3 piece for ~$1400. i know you aren't in the northeast, but once you get your money up i'm sure you can find a good tailor in the big easy who can make you a custom, fully canvassed suit for $1-$1.5K.

Saint Patty's day, green with gold swoosh, for 75, should I pull the trigger?

I'm a fan but idk about such a solid green shoe.

i have an indochino too. it's not bad. fused though, not canvassed. honestly though, at that price point i like my suitsupply off the rack suit MUCH better because even though it isn't custom, it is fully canvassed. just needed a little tailoring.

there is an in between as far as custom though. you don't have to save up $4k-$5k to go to saville row. mr. ned here in NYC made me an amazing dark grey 3 piece for ~$1400. i know you aren't in the northeast, but once you get your money up i'm sure you can find a good tailor in the big easy who can make you a custom, fully canvassed suit for $1-$1.5K.

I honestly should get a few dark suits, everything I own as far as suits is pretty much only suited to spring/summer wear, 2 sets of seersucker and 1 Irish linen. I know the vietnamese community here has a few places that will do a fully tailored suit and from what I've heard it's pretty cheap, basically a little bit over what you'd pay for an off the rack.

But then I'd have to get back into buying dress shoes too, cause there's nothing cool about a fully tailored suit and sneakers. I can get away with it a little with seersucker since this is a very informal town.

yeezuspiece yeezuspiece I'd make that buy, sure you're only going to wear it once, MAYBE twice a year, but it's a drop in the bucket.

( I know it's mainly the pic of the safaris but see the st pattys in the back?)

I totally regret not coping those st patty highs last month!!

I think they are a dope sneaker, its my second favorite St Pattys day beside the Guinness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom