2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There are some gold laces on fully laced...I wonder what those St Pattys would look like with gold laces....I think it'd be a better contrast. Dope pic btw verse. Repped.

I got my SPoT pair on lock. This release date crap is gonna suck. Period. When I move back to the Bay, it's not gonna be any easier. :smh:

As much as I love SB's, seeing any pair retroed would seriously damper my attitude towards them. I hope those Slam City are just a promo

I used to think that back in the golden days. Now I am thinking "step your game up or bring back the ones I like" Nike is known to take advantage of trends though, I cant wait foe this low top trend to be over so I can go back to fallin in love with this line.

I'm still going after the shrimps and roller derby. I had my pushhead IIs listed on ebay but I pulled it. Sold my petosky but after seeing togusas lace swap I am wondering if it is a good idea. But I had the QS version without those lacea.

Those, the clear jades, and blue levi's are the only lows I like so far. But this year's Jordan Is will keep me busy until mids and highs are trending again.

Last edited:
Anyone ever know what ever happened to heineken highs coming here?? I know off subject, but just wanting some quick info.

Sold my petosky but after seeing togusas lace swap I am wondering if it is a good idea. But I had the QS version without those lacea.

I had the regular QS version. Premier sold some of the columbia blue laces in the accessories section of their website when the shoe came out.

BTW, I got an extra set of those laces if anyone from team premier wants em. Just post an on-feet pic saying you'll PM me and I'll mail em' out sometime next week no charge.

This is the kind of thing the "Concord" Dunks are breeding. The build up has begun.

http://www.landokicks.bigcartel.com/product/raffle-for-nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-concord
The hype on these weren't really that big until this official date thing started popping up... That just stinks..

Anyone ever know what ever happened to heineken highs coming here?? I know off subject, but just wanting some quick info.

I thought those were just gonna stay in Europe. Very few spots in the US ever got those but I never heard there was gonna be a wide release over here.

The only reason I would get the Concord dunks is to use as trade bait to get the Space Jam Dunks or other Dunks I want. Concord XIs are one of my favorite but that combination of the Black Patent and the White Mesh does not look good on a dunk IMO

on feet.

if these didn't drop around the same time as the tiffs...i swear they'd be more popular

I forgot to mention the tiffs as one pair of low tops I like. Had em once. Dude offered me $800 for em. I am not a reseller but I can't justify holding on to them at that price. I didnt even know they went for that much at the time. Especially considering they are very feminine shoes

I forgot to mention the tiffs as one pair of low tops I like. Had em once. Dude offered me $800 for em. I am not a reseller but I can't justify holding on to them at that price. I didnt even know they went for that much at the time. Especially considering they are very feminine shoes

Geez for $800, you'd think they'd come with diamonds on the tongues :tongue:

Last edited:

years ago i sold mine for 6 and didn't think twice...

i feel like a Eff'n fool lol

LMAO. repp'd

Picked up the St. Patrick's dunks from my local. The extra set of laces is a slightly darker green to match whats on the back.

The laces that come on the Crown Royals are also metallic gold so I swapped those too to try em' out.

The original stock laces are on the left shoe (on the right in pic).

Here's the metallic gold lace swap.

UPDATE: Happy St. Patrick's Day! Added more pics. Lighting sucked today. I'll have to hit up walmart sometime and get some cheap clamp lights or something lol.

White lace swap.

On Feet Pics - Stock laces are on my left foot.

Last edited:
something tells me imma regret passing on these st. pattys...thanks for making the decision that much harder togusa, repped for the pics. mind posting some on feet pics? 

Back
Top Bottom