2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Swung by the CCS in Raleigh today to see if there were slashed prices yet. No dice. Find this hard to believe. I'm starting to think they might be shipping back stock to sell on the website instead of trying to liquidate in store. The announcement of the closings was like a week and a half ago.

Just wanted to give the heads up in case anyone lived driving distance from a CCS and was going to make the trip. Not worth it yet. Will try to keep thread up to date as I'll check back every week or so.

Now I Want My Laces Togusa. Lmao, Sorry Bout The Sweats.. Rainy Weather In This 757 
mean.gif

Swung by the CCS in Raleigh today to see if there were slashed prices yet. No dice. Find this hard to believe. I'm starting to think they might be shipping back stock to sell on the website instead of trying to liquidate in store. The announcement of the closings was like a week and a half ago.

Just wanted to give the heads up in case anyone lived driving distance from a CCS and was going to make the trip. Not worth it yet. Will try to keep thread up to date as I'll check back every week or so.

Thanks for the info. I think you're right about em' shipping inventory back for the online storefront. If they were liquidating you'd be seeing cats standing outside with the big bright yellow signs by now.

Yessir I think so too.. Great pics, hoping for more to come on future releases.

No doubt. Mo' pics mo' betta!

Now I Want My Laces Togusa. Lmao, Sorry Bout The Sweats.. Rainy Weather In This 757 
mean.gif

lol I got you. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. Yep. The weather here blows today. It was damn near 60 yesterday now its colder than eskimo t***ies again. Like Ireland came here for St. Pattys day.

Last edited:
Might pull the tigger on a pair of petoskeys depending on how this SPoT release works for me.

Great pics guys.

really wish nike sb didnt abandon the og blazer...the materials & colorways theyve been using on the LR's wouldve looked sooo dope on the og's 
mean.gif

& why'd they have to make the sole sooo much thicker? i dunno, im probably alone on this 1.

Last edited:
So apparently there is a price hike on retroes at the end of the year. Pretty much confirms my retirement from JB except for when copping my absolute favorites that can go with ANY outfit.
So I hope next year will be an amazing year for SBs because I will be dealing with SBs almost exclusively. I'll take the good with the bad.

Ryan, one of my friends started his big boy career about a year and a half ago (CPA). He makes money now. I put this info on another friends wall and this is what Ryan said
"I just started buying diamond jewelry...it lasts much longer than J's and at this point it barely costs more." :lol:

With that said I can't deal with set release dates on this shoe. I hope that gets scrapped. I am already looking for ones I missed out on for a decent price. Can't wait to build my SB collection again, some of you guys pics have me jealous. Like those purple SBs a few post above this. Had no idea they were that hot!

As said multiple times before by many users, I love this thread. Easily the most chill atmosphere in NT.

Last edited:
Tota
really wish nike sb didnt abandon the og blazer...the materials & colorways theyve been using on the LR's wouldve looked sooo dope on the og's :smh:

& why'd they have to make the sole sooo much thicker? i dunno, im probably alone on this 1.

Totally agree. I've always been a Blazer fan and they ruined it with the new look.

Idk if this info was posted or not but for the brooklyn projects walk of fame sb's there will be about 450 at the brooklyn projects store and 100 online, dropping sometime in may. The regular qs versions should hit the local spots in July.

really wish nike sb didnt abandon the og blazer...the materials & colorways theyve been using on the LR's wouldve looked sooo dope on the og's :smh:

I'm actually on the other side, I like the new look of the blazer. It's always been one of my least favorite Nike's but that new look is dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom