2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw this from primitive

There are four new Nike SBs now available for purchase. The "Black History Month" Dunk Lows, if you missed out on them last month, here's your second chance. Included in this release is a Quickstrike in the form of a Koston x Heritage. We also received a Dunk Low in wolf grey and the "St. Patrick's Day" Dunk Highs, both availble in-store and online.

Click on an image or call the shop at 818.479.7171 to purchase.

Couple SBs on discount on there site also

Last edited:
something tells me imma regret passing on these st. pattys...thanks for making the decision that much harder togusa, repped for the pics. mind posting some on feet pics? 

Sure, bout to step out but I'll take some later or tomorrow afternoon when its brighter.

Thanks for the info, stiunit.

Picked up the St. Patrick's dunks from my local. The extra set of laces is a slightly darker green to match whats on the back.

The laces that come on the Crown Royals are also metallic gold so I swapped those too to try em' out.

The original stock laces are on the left shoe (on the right in pic).

Here's the metallic gold lace swap.

Dope pics. These are defintiely pushing me over the fence to cop. I was thinking of popping white laces on these.

Last edited:
You might have to upload em' to an online image host. Then use that URL to upload to the forum.

Its the same on with iphone. I haven't bothered looking into what services to use from the phone or any workarounds though.

Traded My Semi-Beat Mosquitos For Some Pass As DS Poteskeys Today... Loving Them. Sign Me Up For Those Laces Togusa. & I'm Local So You Won't Even Have To Ship Them. 
wink.gif

On Another Note, What A Good Price For Some "Born In USAs" Worn Once, 95% Stars?

Hey guys quick question for you.  When you guys swap out your laces what length do you get?  Do you get different lengths for Hi's and Low's thanks in advance.  I'm interested because I want to swap out the red laces on my challenge red lows with white ones.  Thanks again.

What is the name of that store that sells clothes and shoes. They have a lot of N&F Jeans. The background is mostly white, everything else is black. I think the site begins with a "u" but I am not sure so don't let that throw you off

EDIT: NVM it's unite

Last edited:
I am thinking of grabbing the roller derbys for $200. IDK that might be just a little too steep for me. If it were high top I would definitely cop

Last edited:
I know this has been said many times before . But js wanna say tht this is by far one of the best threads we have here on NT the atmosphere is so chill and everyone really helps out each other . Love seeing everyone's new pick ups and whatnot . Okay bye

SPOT has the BHM lows back in stock! FSR.
00' strikes again! Repped!

Traded My Semi-Beat Mosquitos For Some Pass As DS Poteskeys Today... Loving Them. Sign Me Up For Those Laces Togusa. & I'm Local So You Won't Even Have To Ship Them. 
wink.gif

On Another Note, What A Good Price For Some "Born In USAs" Worn Once, 95% Stars?
Nice pickup. Gotta hit me with that On-foot pic first my dude. :tongue:

Hey guys quick question for you.  When you guys swap out your laces what length do you get?  Do you get different lengths for Hi's and Low's thanks in advance.  I'm interested because I want to swap out the red laces on my challenge red lows with white ones.  Thanks again.
The challenge reds should have come with the extra set of white laces. If yours didn't, it would be 48" for lows and 60" for highs. You can get the whites at Fully Laced if you need em.

thats what it looks like on my iphone...does your screen look different? at the bottom of the page, is "mobile" grayed out? hope this helps...
All I get is the 'Enter URL' option. Don't have the stuff above the 'OR' area in your screenshot. Running iOS 5.1 though. Haven't updated to 6 so that might be the issue. Tried Safari and Atomic web browsers and its the same with the mobile and desktop skins of the website. I'm always afraid that updating to a new OS would slow my phone wayy down so I decided to hold off. Using an iphone 4.

I know this has been said many times before . But js wanna say tht this is by far one of the best threads we have here on NT the atmosphere is so chill and everyone really helps out each other . Love seeing everyone's new pick ups and whatnot . Okay bye

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to check back or drop a line whenever you can.

just saw some indepth pics of the concords from my local spot...
mean.gif
 All honesty i dont want to sound like "that guy" but without the hype/concord name these would be at outlets. Gonna grab them and try to trade off for silver box or somethng..... IMO spacejam dunks >>> concords.. not even close

Guys what do you think about pys.com? Are they legit? They have some pairs I'd like to cop. Thanks!

So I was just thinking about the SB's that we've seen pics of, Concords, made for skates, walk of fames and Slams. We've already had the BHM pack and SPoTs. With the floral jans, hopefully more koston heritage QS's and the oston 2 to come im actually quite excited. Do you think that Nike SB will have a better 2013 than 2012?

Last edited:
So I was just thinking about the SB's that we've seen pics of, Concords, made for skates, walk of fames and Slams. We've already had the BHM pack and SPoTs. With the floral jans, hopefully more koston heritage QS's and the oston 2 to come im actually quite excited. Do you think that Nike SB will have a better 2013 than 2012?
Not If They Start Doing Set Release Dates.

Back
Top Bottom