2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know this is the Dunk thread but my beaters are a highly undesired pair of AJ1's that are awesome for daily use.

Nubuck or something on the tongue but they don't get dirty, barely crease, hold up well to water mud and other torturous substances. Also, padding is on point and its got a little flair with the AJ13 dimples on the side, holographic logo, red outsole, etc. You can get these for retail or much less if you look hard enough. Also, my avi the Josh Gibson UTT Dunk High is a FANTASTIC daily driver. Comfy shoe with nice leather and holds up to everything you throw at it. Again, basic colors so it goes with anything.

Great minds... These are my beaters I have three pair two black one white got all three for 155 shipped

THANKS G, but I never wanted those---they were available to me but I purposely passed.

I'll probably just pull the trigger on this 6.5 I got; pay day is this Friday so I'll be good money
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Just sucks knowing these are going for 80 OBO on the 'bay ..... gift / curse of having small feet!
no problem n yea i got mine for about $60 shipped

FINNA TURN THESE UPRISES INTO BEATERS. ALTHOUGH I REALLY DONT WEAR NIKES TOO MUCH TO THE OFFICE WHEN I DO ROCK KICKS (THERAPIST)

need some advice on picking up a beater. pretty new to this, in the past month or so have copped the tiff hi and the SOMP. the tiff hi is too bold to wear on a regular basis, and although the SOMP colorway is perfect for everyday wear, since it is such high quality i don't want to do it.

requirements:

1) neutral, dark colors, nothing too bright or flashy

2) high>low (although i'm not opposed to a low)

3) no premium materials (high quality nubuck/suede) - all or mostly leather, not looking for weatherproof, but something that will stand up to rain/mud and won't be hard to clean

4) at or preferably below retail - so obviously does not need to be a QS, a GR is totally fine

what are you favorites?
usually when it rains i go straight for my black rains

FINNA TURN THESE UPRISES INTO BEATERS. ALTHOUGH I REALLY DONT WEAR NIKES TOO MUCH TO THE OFFICE WHEN I DO ROCK KICKS (THERAPIST)
Is it bad that I laughed when I saw you're a therapist? haha

Do you speak with capslocks? :tongue:
LOL NO I'M ACTUALLY QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

I MAY HAVE A CAPSLOCK TYPE PERSONALITY BUT MY PROFESSION IS SOMETHING I DEARLY RESPECT.

I JUST NOTICED I HAVE 1000 REPS NOW.

WELP....

I always keep my promises

No one else may notice the now-lowercase "Jesus Saves, I Spend" but I do...lol. I just want to point out that I *think* I officially pushed you over the 1K mark. This thread moves so fast now it's hard to know for sure.....lol.

With that being said, ALL CAPS PLEASE. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom