2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These look weird as hell...........winter shoe definitely

Premiere sure is tempting with their pics, I'm still on the fence about those giraffes but if they ever go on sale I might scoop them up. Learned my lesson after ordering snake eyes from premiere the first day they had them then a couple weeks later they could be had on discount. Patience is a virtue. 

Those fuzzy/nappy highs are ehh

Originally Posted by CarolinaKickG  
[thread="303260"]2014 Nike Sb Dunk Thread Grs And Qss Added/59940#post_20148361​[/thread][thread="303260"]2014 Nike Sb Dunk Thread Grs And Qss Added/59940#post_20148361​[/thread]
smokin.gif

what size are you? my friend has a ds pair just sitting in his closet (the only sbs he owns) 

Sz 13 
smile.gif
i think they may be a 12 but i will let you know 100 percent on size tonight.
If they're a 12…holla at ya boy.
happy.gif

Last edited:
So this is old news or something i giess but there was a contest for some paranorman dunk hi design? I saw this like a couple probably 20-30 pages ago, whats up with that cant find info anywhere

Hmmm those giraffe's are black huh? Whereas yesterday I was on the fence, I'll probably cop them once they're on disco or eBay for 70-80 dollars....I'm a sucker for black/gum or white/gum shoes lol

Those hi's have some super nappy suede...reminiscent of the birch hi's but I'm just gonna go on a limb and assume that's how the "Baohaus" dunks will look too, maybe a little cleaner.

Premiere sure is tempting with their pics, I'm still on the fence about those giraffes but if they ever go on sale I might scoop them up. Learned my lesson after ordering snake eyes from premiere the first day they had them then a couple weeks later they could be had on discount. Patience is a virtue. 

Those fuzzy/nappy highs are ehh
Unless it's a TLO release lol.

Thanks for sharing. I don't know how a seller could possibly use kixify.. 8% vig just to use their site..prime spot for paypal invoice offers if you're a buyer.
Well, using eBay costs 10% + PP Fees so how is 8% bad? Also, unlike eBay, the 8% is only taken from the sales price, NOT the shipping price, so it's actually even less. I get that if you go through PayPal invoice you are only charged the 3-4% PP fees, but I like the aspect of feedback and making sales easier etc. I'm not tripping over 8%

So this is old news or something i giess but there was a contest for some paranorman dunk hi design? I saw this like a couple probably 20-30 pages ago, whats up with that cant find info anywhere

I'm not sure if there was a contest, I think what we saw was pictures of the sample Wieden + Kennedy designed before they decided to go in a different direction and make it a Foamposite.

Well, using eBay costs 10% + PP Fees so how is 8% bad? Also, unlike eBay, the 8% is only taken from the sales price, NOT the shipping price, so it's actually even less. I get that if you go through PayPal invoice you are only charged the 3-4% PP fees, but I like the aspect of feedback and making sales easier etc. I'm not tripping over 8%

It's not taken from the shipping price, until some jerks decide to start playing on there and you see $3.00 sale price and $450.00 for shipping.

It's not taken from the shipping price, until some jerks decide to start playing on there and you see $3.00 sale price and $450.00 for shipping.
Yes, eBay now charges their fees on the total price (shipping and sales cost)

*EDIT* at least that's what they did for my last few sales with reasonable shipping costs of like $15-25. And I have a buddy who is ALWAYS using eBay and they calculate the shipping cost for him and charge him a percentage on shipping as well. Not sure if this applies to everyone but I know it happens with at least certain people.

Last edited:
Correct, fees are on sale price and on shipping, regardless if shipping fee is reasonable or not

Back
Top Bottom