2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That 2000 gif is sick :smoking

I really need to get back some of my old collection; I knew one day I would regret selling all those

These look weird as hell...........winter shoe definitely
I like these look close to the same material on the red/khaki highs. 

people gonna eat those up with venom laces.

mj_popcorn.gif

Nobody is going to eat those or the giraffes up lol.Especially those.

Last edited:
I dont care who makes it,those are ugly imo.Its too much heat coming out for me to care about that lol unless I know them or work there.

Its must haves only for me this year.If I even have to think about buying a shoe,its a no.

i appreciate the props fellas, repped all yall...

my lady is feeling the giraffes, so I'll definitely cop once theyre in the 60-70 range.

Premier is calling the leather on the giraffes "distressed premium leather" on Instagram.

Last edited:
Yes, eBay now charges their fees on the total price (shipping and sales cost)

*EDIT* at least that's what they did for my last few sales with reasonable shipping costs of like $15-25. And I have a buddy who is ALWAYS using eBay and they calculate the shipping cost for him and charge him a percentage on shipping as well. Not sure if this applies to everyone but I know it happens with at least certain people.

What I was implying was that kixify will review it's policy when they notice people taking advantage of the fact that you don't include the shipping cost in the commission equation. Isn't that basically what led to ebay charging on everything?

Back
Top Bottom