2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Every time I step foot in the JB forum I run back here

It's at least half resellers just talking about disguised resale; I see ALP is still at it

What I was implying was that kixify will review it's policy when they notice people taking advantage of the fact that you don't include the shipping cost in the commission equation. Isn't that basically what led to ebay charging on everything?
Well, I have discussed this with my boss MANY times, and there is no plan to charge commission on shipping fees at any point. Currently, we have a system in place where shipping is limited by the cost of the shoe to prevent unreasonable shipping charges. I've argued for a tier system, but my boss decided on a percentage system. This means that in the foreseeable future, Kixify will remain with their current policy of only charging commission on sales price.

Side note* the percentage system is 25% of sales cost for domestic shipping and 40% for international. This means you can charge up to $25 and $40 respectively for domestic and international shipping on a $100 shoe.

It's at least half resellers just talking about disguised resale; I see ALP is still at it
Probably get banned from there, too. Man that day I was actually angry because our awesome thread was turned into a 3rd grade playground fight. Was some dumb ish.

Man all I know is I HATE the way ebay taxes---my loophole of ending auctions early is now cut off as well. I mean dang!
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Kixify can be worse with taking transactions off-site, it can land you a suspension. So the punishment is severe in different ways for both sites. That's why I just pay my 8% commission (even though I work there) because it supports a website that helps me sell my shoes fast and it will continue to support me in that I will continue to have a job there.

Yeah it's all veiled selling threads, and they're about as good at it as people that talk on the phone about drug deals. I like the off topic digressions here because it helps prevent the thread from turning too stagnant. In the middle of the week when there's no shoes dropping and no real news about upcoming releases if the thread were really strict about keeping on topic, we'd end up having a bunch of half hidden selling posts/humble brag look at how many of THIS release I got posts.

eBay shadily put in a policy where is you end an auction early with bids they still charge you the 10% off the bid at the current time

Did my dude finally get banned from this thread or did he realize no one really cared that "he has skills in the shoe game to make money" lol
Yeah it's all veiled selling threads, and they're about as good at it as people that talk on the phone about drug deals. I like the off topic digressions here because it helps prevent the thread from turning too stagnant. In the middle of the week when there's no shoes dropping and no real news about upcoming releases if the thread were really strict about keeping on topic, we'd end up having a bunch of half hidden selling posts/humble brag look at how many of THIS release I got posts.
Yeah, I used to look occasionally at those and other threads but it just isn't the same. That's why once I realized how chill and cool it was in here this is basically the only thread on NT I even post, let alone check.

eBay shadily put in a policy where is you end an auction early with bids they still charge you the 10% off the bid at the current time

It's not really shady though, they're in the business of making money and when they see people taking advantage of a loophole they are well within their rights to shut it down. Do you remember how terrible e-commerce used to be before ebay?

It's not really shady though, they're in the business of making money and when they see people taking advantage of a loophole they are well within their rights to shut it down. Do you remember how terrible e-commerce used to be before ebay?

but if you choose you don't wanna sell something and you end it eBay charges you 10% but they allow non paying bidders to get away with murder

hypocritical IMO

Did my dude finally get banned from this thread or did he realize no one really cared that "he has skills in the shoe game to make money" lol
Yeah, I used to look occasionally at those and other threads but it just isn't the same. That's why once I realized how chill and cool it was in here this is basically the only thread on NT I even post, let alone check.

he got banned from the SB thread :lol:

So I returned an extra pair of 510's I bought for my wife to the Nike Outlet yesterday. Joints lasted 37 seconds on the counter before the sales person swooped them up and brought them to someone dude she knew in the aisle. I jump on my FB shoe group today and the EXACT pair is being resold (pattern on shoe and shoe box damage are EXACTLY the same as the ones I returned). Both hilarious and sad, all at the same time. I really hate this part of the 'game'. And I overheard ol boy saying "they ain't even my size but I'll still grab em." His money, but still sad. Good Luck getting anything for em. :smh:

For shoes that are all suede when they do require some cleaning I use a Suede Block and Brush, just be gentle with it and take your time.

For shoes that are all suede when they do require some cleaning I use a Suede Block and Brush, just be gentle with it and take your time.
thanks! I'm assuming it'll fade a little bit, but that's whatevs. 

Also.. you can't even see the dirt in the picture. I must look like such a ***** 
roll.gif

Celebrated page 2000 and everyone wannted to be on it

BUT ....

Whos gonna be the lucky one to be post #100,000

Last edited:
does anyone have any info on boutiques in Europe that will ship worldwide for the Tiffany released this Saturday?I still really need a size 7 for my girlfriend and I'm not looking to pay five or six hundred

does anyone have any info on boutiques in Europe that will ship worldwide for the Tiffany released this Saturday?I still really need a size 7 for my girlfriend and I'm not looking to pay five or six hundred
You're not going to really get any answers with 1 post bruh...

Back
Top Bottom