2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pulled the trigger and bought the giraffes in my 5.5 before they ran out at premier. 

Let me know how you like em. I'm on the fence right now and closer to passing.

Definitely see it appealing to women though for sure.

Yeah, careful.

I JM'd my WPF yesterday and they looked like **** this morning...hoping they just need time to dry. 
damn, good luck. I was really close to using it on those too. let me know how it goes, hopefully it'll be fine after they dry up

I'd be so turned off if my girlfriend rocked Tiffany Dunks

I'd be turned off if I had a girl and she took part in any of my interest especially kicks (unless she was into them before) and traveling. Only exception is schooling her on real rap. So I do agree but I must ask why the Tiffs in particular?

Yeah, careful.
I JM'd my WPF yesterday and they looked like **** this morning...hoping they just need time to dry. 

Did you use the recommended method for suede? Making sure the brush is moist but not dripping wet when applying the product to the shoes, touch drying with a towel/microfiber cloth after cleaning, and then brushing to get the color back to normal after it's dry?

My GF was interested in getting a pair of Diamond Highs for a minute, then she heard how much of a pain finding her size was turning out and she told me to forget it, she'd much rather go out and do something than get a pair of sneakers.

I also wanna know how this works out for you. Good luck
Yeah it was weird. Even after about 16hrs dry time the panel still looked "dirty" (wet?) and felt very rough. Obvious color difference than the rest of the shoe. More purple with white nap. 

I def. want to double up on these so Im still holding out on a SOMP trade. But I really want that supple suede feel to come back and look a little more pink. 

Just bummed though. Literally just picked these up 2 days ago. Havent had a chance to wear em 
ohwell.gif

Did you use the recommended method for suede? Making sure the brush is moist but not dripping wet when applying the product to the shoes, touch drying with a towel/microfiber cloth after cleaning, and then brushing to get the color back to normal after it's dry?

My GF was interested in getting a pair of Diamond Highs for a minute, then she heard how much of a pain finding her size was turning out and she told me to forget it, she'd much rather go out and do something than get a pair of sneakers.
I did indeed sir.

Perhaps I still underestimated how much moisture the brush would hold. I did shake it off and blot on a towel though.

But I def. did dry off the panel with a towel afterwards and brushed it as well. 

I'll post pics when I get home 

@mints  You obviously know more than me. On the off chance I did get the suede too wet. Any opinions or did I just ruin these kicks?

@mints  You obviously know more than me. On the off chance I did get the suede too wet. Any opinions or did I just ruin these kicks?
I JM'd my YOTHs too. I think it messed the color up a bit. Not really noticeable on feet but close up the color got darker/changed on the toe box.

For those looking guy just posted almost a fsr of the rival pack on the bay for slightly over retail including shipping.

Last edited:

I JM'd my YOTHs too. I think it messed the color up a bit. Not really noticeable on feet but close up the color got darker/changed on the toe box.
How long did it take to fully dry and get its texture back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom