2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the Bao*** we don't know an RD for. THOSE will probably get the hype train treatment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the Baoh a u s are ok imo... personally wouldnt pay retail for em i think the color blocking coulda been better executed 

Apparently there was a time when people would use H a u s as a way to get around the word filter for a less than flattering, misogynistic word for women.

Apparently there was a time when people would use H a u s as a way to get around the word filter for a less than flattering, misogynistic word for women.
So history. Much amaze. 

This post has been brought to you by the guy who is always astonished at @mints  ability to tell us the history of the world, down to the most minor details.

What can I say I absorb useless trivia. It was mentioned earlier in the thread when I asked why it was being filtered out though.

Ahhh that makes sense. I missed that page. I miss half these pages because of work or taking a poop or sleep.

A good chunk of my day is spent sitting around just waiting. So it's either post on the internet, read, or get into a zen trance to pass the time. I don't know how I manage to not fall asleep most days.

So no direct date but I was just told the Baos are indeed dropping "any day now".

For whatever its worth. 

Last edited:
Just ordered my bursh on amazon yesterday so it should be here tomorrow. We shall see. 

Good luck man I grabbed a pair of 11.5 the other day and tried to wear them out and realized that I cannot go a half size down I may have to let them go and find a 12

take some pics curious to see how it works out for you 
Absolutely will. 

Its literally making me hurt inside seeing that Concepts package on ebay , haha. $600 just can't happen now though. :frown:

Didn't expect to love these guys so much. 

Last edited:
How they feel in hand, on foot. And final opinion about them..

Please and thank you

They feel dope in hand. Not trashy like some recent lows. Didnt put on yet but will take pics when I do. Im happy i got them, didnt mind paying retail from premier, always great experiance.

Gum sole, orange branding, girafe print, distressed leather, kind of a no brainer for me.

Last edited:
Absolutely will. 
Its literally making me hurt inside seeing that Concepts package on ebay , haha. $600 just can't happen now though. :frown:

Didn't expect to love these guys so much. 

I've thought about going to see how much they want for it in store I wonder if the deck is worth anything maybe it could make the purchase a little easier if I could unload it for 150+

Back
Top Bottom