2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like I'm garnering enough interest. How about we just have a list of sign ups here. Just add your name to the list if you are interested. I will take care of the rest

1)af1 1982
2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)LootAndPollute
5)travis
6)Nikesbme
7)blacklion23
8)Yanky
9) shinostarr
10)sunshineblotters
11) B20 EG8

Last edited:
Actually guys, they appear to have dropped their prices on ridefourever.com.  I see that they have WPF for 115, Krampus for 112, they have a few more deals up there as well but, the size run does vary.  I hope that this helps those in the hunt!
Thank You!! Got the WPF in 11.5 for $124.95 shipped.
mindbenda stays dropping info.  Nike SB better start taking care of him with size 13s on all future drops.

Those Krampus' are tempting, especially since so many in this thread have spoken so highly about the materials, but I have something cooking that I want to get out of the way first before I go after some of these newer drops.

Count me in on the Team SB, if someone wouldn't mind adding my name in.  I can add when I get back to my PC if anything.

Last edited:
I never understood how to do these double quotes haha, anyone of you gentlemen mind putting foamtothedome on there. thanks my sb brethren
Seems like I'm garnering enough interest. How about we just have a list of sign ups here. Just add your name to the list if you are interested. I will take care of the rest

1)af1 1982
2)growingupny
3)Zedrok
4)LootAndPollute
5)travis
6)Nikesbme
7)blacklion23
8)Yanky
9) shinostarr
10)sunshineblotters
11) B20 EG8

Yo! I definitely want in, after I posted some info last week I got some PMs about keeping that info to PM's. I agree on principle, unless it becomes some elitist BS like what happens in the other threads (i.e. Jordan thread) it ruins it.

Best thread on NT hands down and I would hate for it to change. There's been times I've gotten PM's out of the blue from the good people in this thread. Been a NT a for a few years, and this is the ONLY thread I've had people reach out, so we should be good IMO.

PREACH! For real i have been a member since 07 despite my messed up profile. The only threads in which people have reached out to help me on this ENTIRE site have been this thread, the new balance thread, and the asics thread. I don't think it will turn into some elitist stuff if we keep it to PMs there is a difference between helping people out and spoonfeeding them info. I am all for helping out whenever the chance arrises, but i personally don't agree with helping someone who created an account just to ask a question that has been answered 1 page back, i mean if you want the shoes you can put in the slightest amount of effort to read back a couple pages. Just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more.

Definitely signing up!!! As you can see since when i've been a NT member but been lurking for years before... 8)
Been in the SB game since the silver boxes. Even here in Cali they've been charging rape prices since back then. I remember buying the Cali dunks for like close to $200 from a store on release day.

I Left Cali for a bit and it was harder to get SB's in the south for me so i crept to Jordan's.

Now that i'm back in Cali i'm glad the SB hype hasn't caught fully back yet.

Few reasons i still check on NT is this thread, the Roshe, and a few other helpful ones. They way people actual help each other here and aren't constantly flaming each other like in the Jordan threads is much appreciated. I'll try to help as i can but most of the spots i used to go to are closed down. I had to buy the Spots from Brooklyn Projects.

Was just brainwashed by the Roshe hype for a couple hours. Saw people go crazy that FNL is releasing the Mint ones tomorrow. Then I saw that they restocked on NDC. Copped 2 pairs on impulse. CAncelled it within 20 min. 

I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather spend that money on a pair of SBs. No hype and especially NO HEADACHE. 

Last edited:
Repped! Sneakerfan I appreciate the looking out, I will return the favor and continue to try to make the the best NT thread!!!

Man I love this thread. So damn peaceful.

I was thinking about some "Rules/ Code of Conduct" for #TeamSB.

1) Be friendly and courteous to all members, regardless of join date of NT or the SB Thread

2) Welcome all new members with open arms

3) No judging, namecalling or flaming

4) Support your local skate shop

5) Feel free to take, but don't forget to give back. Good Karma!

^ Rules of conduct: Continue to do what we've been doing.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Man I love this thread. So damn peaceful.

I was thinking about some "Rules/ Code of Conduct" for #TeamSB.

1) Be friendly and courteous to all members, regardless of join date of NT or the SB Thread

2) Welcome all new members with open arms

3) No judging, namecalling or flaming

4) Support your local skate shop

5) Feel free to take, but don't forget to give back. Good Karma!
Does rule #4 still apply when your locals charge ridiculous prices for quickstrike releases?
mean.gif

Does rule #4 still apply when your locals charge ridiculous prices for quickstrike releases?
mean.gif
Absolutely not. I can understand charging 10 or 20 over retail. But when it comes to $150 like the SPOTS, might as well just go to a corporation like CCS or Active if they are going to act like one. 

Back
Top Bottom