2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damnnnn, yall made me go and lurk the new balance thread. I feel like soon enough i wont have j or lebrons for much longer. You guys go in there alot too? 

Dcypoe81 nicely done!
pimp.gif
 too dope!
thanks fam
happy.gif

Last edited:
I was on another site and I saw this....trolling?

[/spoiler
I don't get it lol

There were not supposed to be any Size 13 made in any dunk for the first quarter of 2013.

On IG there was a shop that claimed they had a 13 in SPOTs before they dropped. They never came back to clarify if in fact they actually had it or not though.

Last edited:
So was there a size 13 made for the SPOTS???  I'm going to be pissed if I missed out on those!!!  Anybody have any ideas about who might have a 13???

Fresh in from SPOT....

A shoe that I was gonna pass on at first but it really grew on me.

Now having it in hand I'm really glad i decided to cop.

Yea I Know Your Glad You Didn't Sleep On Those Cause I Ain't I Am.. Repped

thanks to the dudes actually puttin this together, AF1, great call man. While im always for sharing links, social media and lurkers are a bad combo. Kicksdeals was pretty dope early on when it was just like cork w/ sick outlet finds and online deals but got kinda out of control. With certain releases, i think it makes sense to keep links to pm. at least early on so we can help eachother get pairs. Once KD gets a hold of a link its game over

Last edited:
Some might consider this a dumb question but I gotta ask . Are the SPoTs sold out everywhere ?

Am I the only one that is disappointed with the Concords?

I feel like they just slapped it together and are just banking on the "Concord" name to make it fly off shelves ( which it will).

I just feel it could have been executed a lot better.

I'll most likely cop to just trade for Space Jams. *YeShrug*

Some might consider this a dumb question but I gotta ask . Are the SPoTs sold out everywhere ?

No.

They are still at some shops. Don't know what size you wear but call up UNDFTD on La Brea. They had some. Was just there yesterday.

Am I the only one that is disappointed with the Concords?

I feel like they just slapped it together and are just banking on the "Concord" name to make it fly off shelves ( which it will).

I just feel it could have been executed a lot better.

I'll most likely cop to just trade for Space Jams. *YeShrug*
b20 i thought the same thing as you last week... the other day i went to my local shop and saw some in depth's and i gotta say they are pretty solid... but im with you, id rather take the spacejams 

Back
Top Bottom