2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better question is... why would you pay such a big premium on kicks that haven't even been released states side?

These don't even have alot of hype.

Shop smart dudes!

Better question is... why would you pay such a big premium on kicks that haven't even been released states side?

These don't even have alot of hype.

Shop smart dudes!

This is exactly what im saying... I dont care if theyre GRs or QSs if I like em ill cop em... QS for retail if possible n GRs for retail or less people jumping all over a preorder for almost $200 when in a few weeks youll find sizes on discount for $70... but do you... just surprises me youd pay that much for 1 pair when chances are that youll be able to get 2 or even 3 pairs for those pre order prices

This is exactly what im saying... I dont care if theyre GRs or QSs if I like em ill cop em... QS for retail if possible n GRs for retail or less people jumping all over a preorder for almost $200 when in a few weeks youll find sizes on discount for $70... but do you... just surprises me youd pay that much for 1 pair when chances are that youll be able to get 2 or even 3 pairs for those pre order prices

Yeah man....

Unless hype is through the roof, you're really spending alot more than you have to, to pre-order from these overseas sites.

I guess I really shouldn't have a say as to how people spend their money... but dudes let's be real here...

these will be coppable with just a little leg work... if any.

Isn't that worth saving the extra $100+?? Well.. I guess unless you have money to burn :D

I've posted both of those a couple times in the last day or so, but stuff gets lost in here quick with how fast the thread moves. Repped.

Quote:
Ridefourever doesn't take Nike SB online or phone orders... and cowtown is legit.

Last edited:
I've posted both of those a couple times in the last day or so, but stuff gets lost in here quick with how fast the thread moves. Repped.

Quote:

Ridefourever doesn't take Nike SB online or phone orders... and cowtown is legit.
thanks! much appreciated! Repped!

Quote:
They are a damn GR people jeeezzz

That doesn't affect my desire for them in the slightest. Though it does affect my desire to get two pair.
He's just trying to tell people they haven't even released here in the US yet and because they are a GR, they shouldn't be hard to obtain and there is no need to purchase from overseas. People are freakin' out for no reason.

Ya'll just need ta'....

Any sites other than ccs and nike that initially released them? Still have hope I suppose
Ambush, Skate Warehouse (couple small sizes), SPoT.

Anyone know where I might be able to find a pair of Jedi lows in a 13-14? None on Flightclub, Rif, or eBay at the moment...

Last edited:
Ambush, Skate Warehouse (couple small sizes), SPoT.

Anyone know where I might be able to find a pair of Jedi lows in a 13-14? None on Flightclub, Rif, or eBay at the moment...

I'm afraid you'll just have to wait it out for a pair to pop up. 13s are hard to come by but sometimes can be found for steals

I'm afraid you'll just have to wait it out for a pair to pop up. 13s are hard to come by but sometimes can be found for steals
Just saw your sig...don't suppose you're sitting on a pair, are you?
tongue.gif

So when do the Baos release? I don't keep up with Dunks like I used to, my bad guys...
Man bruh,you didnt even want to read 2 or 3 pages back lol.

But no set date but shops should be getting them in this weekend or next week and since it is a GR it should widely available.

Man bruh,you didnt even want to read 2 or 3 pages back lol.

But no set date but shops should be getting them in this weekend or next week and since it is a GR it should widely available.

I actually read the last 5 pages or so... No one really said any set date so I was confused brah.

jk with you but yea thats because there is no set date.Premier was suppose to have them yesterday but didnt release them.Im sure we will hear more soon and shops will have them next week or so.

jk with you but yea thats because there is no set date.Premier was suppose to have them yesterday but didnt release them.Im sure we will hear more soon and shops will have them next week or so.

Dope, will hit up my shop tomorrow. TY.

pretty good deal. I noticed on mine they crease on the toebox more than usual. i think thats why i don't wear them as much as i want to.

Can you post more pics with the laces?? i think think it might be a little too much but can't tell from that one picture.

Back
Top Bottom