2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah tiff highs really don't compare. I regret un-DS'ing mine haha should've used as trade bait.

yeah tiff highs really don't compare. I regret un-DS'ing mine haha should've used as trade bait.

hhhhmmmmmmm *rubs hands together*

the only thing I want tho (don't hate me) are these Infrared 2s coming out next weekend, and if I made that trade I'd be the loser. I doubt anybody would trade some older SBs for the Tiff Highs.

Unless they just plain stupid. You'd be better off selling your highs and using the money to cop something else. Though because my size is coveted I think I could easily get 6 or 7 bills. I don't think that'll be the case for men's. All in all I'mma keep my tiff highs :lol: quality ain't the best but I knew that going in! I just really like the CW.

See the print on the highs doesn't bug me too much, I've always looked at it like when they use croc skin on purses and some wallets. You get the smaller tighter more defined section towards the edges and the bigger section in the middle

Like on that purse. This is the sort of thing that I notice when I'm out shopping with my GF and I get bored.

hhhhmmmmmmm *rubs hands together*

the only thing I want tho (don't hate me) are these Infrared 2s coming out next weekend, and if I made that trade I'd be the loser. I doubt anybody would trade some older SBs for the Tiff Highs.

Unless they just plain stupid. You'd be better off selling your highs and using the money to cop something else. Though because my size is coveted I think I could easily get 6 or 7 bills. I don't think that'll be the case for men's. All in all I'mma keep my tiff highs :lol: quality ain't the best but I knew that going in! I just really like the CW.
I might sell my tiff highs and keep the new balances I bought.

I traded two pairs of 5's for $60 and born in the USA's. Not mad at all

Was from the same spot that just sold the ones in the bay earlier

And who sniped The twin peaks from me earlier I know it was one of you

Seems like you'd be better off holding out until the summer to really find someone desperate to get rid of their pair.

Just got back about an hour ago. They didn't have any left when i got there. 
frown.gif
Sorry to hear that...there were about 3 or so I saw (one in each size from 10 to 11) but it was a zoo in there when I was there. I even saw the size 10 randomly in the running shoe section but luckily I saw an employee drag it back to the right section. 

Last edited:
I've been seeing scattered prices in my size..I already own them so I don't really pay that much attention to them but I've seen some end as low as $140 but that's only once in awhile..
Seems like you'd be better off holding out until the summer to really find someone desperate to get rid of their pair.
THIS. I've seen the Black UCS going for box price or below recently as well.

Crazy how the customization process works.  These are pics from JBF customs.

Gotta ask him how to get the soles off the easiest... Gonna try pretty soon one I grab a pair of thermal stitch on heavy discount

Born In The USA's are prolly my SB grail....I just refuse to spend 250+ tho. I'm a 13 too.

I wish I could find a legit pair of bitusa's for 250

And who sniped The twin peaks from me earlier I know it was one of you

I missed the end of the auction by 1 minute was gonna bid 132 to equal out to 150 shipped

I bid about 5 times in the last 20 seconds

Was so heated forgot about the boba fetts that ends 10 min later for about the same price smdh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom