2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On my old instagram I had all kinds of random things that caught my I while I was out and about that day. The new one doesn't even have any pics. I'm just using it to follow people. I'm only following four people that I actually know. 

Conflicted on my next cop. Thinking it's gonna be between mafia lows, neon j-pack, jedi or MIA. MIA is on the top of my list but I cannot seem to find a pair for under 2 bills

Oh, and my IG is digglahhh - if anybody cares.

My IG is pretty much what you would imagine it would be - sneakers, Polo, graff, hip hop, sports.

It's actually only a small sliver of my life - very little to do with my family, job, or intellectual interests outside of urban culture/aesthetics. But, I look at social media as tools, and not every tool is right for every job. IG helps me connect, share, and build my love/knowledge of these things. It does not help me appreciate the concept or family, or to evolve my political opinions, so I don't post content on there that precipitates those kind of responses.

I always thought that way about "General" here too - no offense to those who frequents it. But, I'll see somebody post a question about what a credit default swap is or something, and I think to myself, "out of all the places on the entire internet, why would you choose Niketalk as the place to ask that question?"

/Kanye shrug

There are many different avenues of social media. I try to keep Ig for shoes, and a few friends, my Facebook is just people I know, and LinkedIn is for professional use only I try to keep my friends away from that.

Suppose a diamond blazer were to happen, I would hope that it would look simple, something like this.

PS I came up with. Tumbled leather upper with aqua croc swoosh and black croc or aqua maybe on the back panel.

Ehh

I'd be into tiff quilted leather with a silver snakeskin swish on a white midsole

Not creative I know but i'd love quilted leather

There are many different avenues of social media. I try to keep Ig for shoes, and a few friends, my Facebook is just people I know, and LinkedIn is for professional use only I try to keep my friends away from that.

Agreed. Glad to see others give it thought.

A lot of people just have a habit of thrusting everything out there through every possible channel before thinking what the best use of that medium is for them, and how those shares are going to be received, and by whom.

If social media adds stress to your life, you are using it wrong.

Suppose a diamond blazer were to happen, I would hope that it would look simple, something like this.
PS I came up with. Tumbled leather upper with aqua croc swoosh and black croc or aqua maybe on the back panel.

Ehh

I'd be into tiff quilted leather with a silver snakeskin swish on a white midsole

Not creative I know but i'd love quilted leather

I like markie's design with Woozie's swoosh.

I like markie's design with Woozie's swoosh.

Could be cool.

I mean lets face it. THe shoe isn't going to be made to appeal to most in this thread.

Regardless the shoe will be viewed as 'hot' and will sell out with the quickness so i can't seem them going above and beyond on design

At that price I'd move on to something older.

Yepp. At that point I was thinking of sniping down some quags that I've been stalking, or just biting the bullet on space jam lows. Jedis are up there for me as Star Wars aficionado but would rather put the coin that they domains towards a few pairs. eBae has me all conflicted man! When all is said and done if I can just find some Rains for a decent price, I'll be content for now after picking up concords

125 shipped to CA, phone orders accepted.

Just went back a couple pages to see what I missed. At first I was like "Dr. Seuss?! Who's he collabin' with? " lol

Always get a kick out of the crazy nicknames dunks get associated with. Some make no sense whatsoever but these actually sound abao right

Last edited:
Yepp. At that point I was thinking of sniping down some quags that I've been stalking, or just biting the bullet on space jam lows. Jedis are up there for me as Star Wars aficionado but would rather put the coin that they domains towards a few pairs. eBae has me all conflicted man! When all is said and done if I can just find some Rains for a decent price, I'll be content for now after picking up concords

Go for the Jedis. You won't regret it

Keep messaging sellers. I managed to snag a pair for like 170

Has anyone actually ordered from this site before? They don't list the US as a country that they ship to.

they're legit, ive ordered from them before. if you go to checkout you can select USA as shipping destination

Last edited:
saw a buy now for 299 + 15 shipping. put in for 200 just for hecks. come back 3 minutes later see he accepted. color me surprised.

It's funny the nicknames people try and come up with...Index calling them "Aquafresh"

Bluetile calling them "reverse Bloody Gums"

And the deal Dcypoe posted from Rukus calling them "Dr. Suess Thing 2"

I just wanted to reiterate here since people have been seeking these kicks - Fliest Kicks has basically a full size run of the SOMPs. If you create an account and use coupon code "newmember" at checkout you get 5% off your first order. That makes the absolute total $201.25. Should be a reasonable deal for people who have been looking.

http://www.fliestkicks.eu/Magento/nikesb/dunksb-somp.html
repped. Finally grabbed them. I had been waiting to see if they went any lower but figured I'd get them before I complete missed out. 

Back
Top Bottom