2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

look pretty koo the suede on the swoosh looks like its fading on here
if they are a gr like some people claimed to be, maybe the material aint the best.

im hoping they are a premium so the quality is a bit better and everyone has a shot at getting a pair.

Dunks have lost their wow factor

-

I was at NikeSF today and saw the Blk/Gold Pair. I'm kinda digging those too, just wish they were leather instead of canvas.
I just got those last week. LOVE them. There are patches of leather on them. Really nice quality. 

yea, i agree. it's a bit underwhelming
if it goes on discount id pick em up but im not so sure at retail but they'll probably sell out because it's "j pack"

Do you run it? If so did you ever respond to that guy the other day that was going on about how your company is terrible because you called the Red Suede Air Jordan 5 by the title on the box?

Nah I don't respond to anything negative unless it is a site problem and I can help through the support email. Dude's on IG get way too serious about unimportant stuff. I've seen more dumb arguments on IG than I care to admit. "That's the Black Tongue 5" "no that's the Black Tongue Fire Red 5!"

unless it's a QS nike doesn't set release dates for SBs and even then they're pretty lenient on stores selling early unlike with JB. and even the QS dates is a relatively new thing.

unless it's a QS nike doesn't set release dates for SBs and even then they're pretty lenient on stores selling early unlike with JB. and even the QS dates is a relatively new thing.
and it's a great thing imo. walking in my local and seeing tiffs and somps restocked randomly had me like 
eek.gif

I'm wearing my black/red pair now. Love them and for a self-professed football geek they were a must have. Think I'll see if a rep can locate the royals for me. I got a pair from End but with the conversion it ended up being a full size up and it seems that a 6.5 is hard to find in these. 

PM'ed

Repped thanks a lot.
It was actually $145 shipped to Cali but no biggie I picked up the Royals super stoked!
did they still have both in stock do you know?  thinking about ordering both right now..  though they will prob be available at retail soon..decisions decisions

did they still have both in stock do you know?  thinking about ordering both right now..  though they will prob be available at retail soon..decisions decisions
I honstely didn't ask, I was trying to hold out as well but I didn't want to chance it with ppl hearing J-pack and it selling out tgen having to pay over retail.

Me and my 2 buddies got through a 10, 11 and 13. Sounds like they got just 1 13
Just talked to the homies at Rukus. Mad chill. Secured my size 10, don't know if it is the last one or not but I am pumped on this pair. Hopefully I can cop the bred lows and make it a pack for myself.

Back
Top Bottom