2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Okay, I finally got some time to post my answers. 

1.) BIP's extremely WELL written response was pretty much all that I was thinking, and then some, on the topic. The fact that Nike finally PUBLICLY admitted to knowing what goes on in social media and other aspects is being overlooked a little. I think heads will roll for sure, and A LOT will come from this. I'd sue the crap out of everyone.

2.) Like BIP said, it shows how unqualified some of these sites are to actually cover real news when it comes to sneakers. I do however think that some haven't reported this because they're being told not to by their inside connects or maybe even Nike itself. 

Edit: Here's the update to this story in the video. Nike might be going after some of these famous PE collectors as well as suing the former employees.

Now to the dunks:

1.)BIP Roberts Dunk Lows

2.) BIP Lipschitz / Lo Head Lows

3.) Designers from Polo would be contracted by Nike SB to design this dunk. After looking over various pieces to apply to the dunk, the Lo sweater below would be chosen to be applied the dunk lows. High quality blue suede would cover the upper and the midsole would be white and the sole would be grey. The heel of both shoes would have the Polo Bear stitched into it. The tongue tags would have "BIP" stitched onto them in gold Polo script. The insoles of both shoes would have a picture of Ralph Lipschitz printed on it.

4.) The inspiration behind the dunk is BIP Roberts and his love of Polo.

5.) It would be released on BIP's birthday at The Museum Of The City Of New York. Raekwon would perform the entire Only Built 4 Cuban Linx album at the event and there would also be graffiti artist doing live art during the event as well. There would only be 300 pairs for sale at the event and another 300 would release a week later worldwide.

1.) Dcypoe Dunk highs

2.) The Memory Highs

3.) The entire upped would be covered in black patent leather with thousands of quotes from thread members printed under it. The tongue tag would be Dcypoe's avi and it would change box colors depending on what angle you'd see the tag. The insoles would have "#NTNEVERFORGETS" on them.   

4.) The inspiration is Dcypoe and his photographic memory.

5.) It would be released exclusively to the thread via phone order. You would have to answer thread trivia questions selected by Dcypoe to win the chance to purchase a pair. 

Last edited:

Wore these today.

How is the quality on these?

They've been on my radar but man... picking up a GR when there are a billion other shoes I wanna buy... It's too hard.

My IG is mostly shoes, occasionally food that I cook, I dabble in da kitchen.  You will also see pics of me in my new found hobby, mountain biking!!!

I mountain bike, mostly downhill tho, my bike doesn't like going up hill... I grabbed a iron horse yakuza off Craigslist for 150 bucks from some old guy that Barely rode it, 8" of travel front/rear, 9" hydro disk brakes and the knobbiest tires I've seen since giving up my bmx racing days..

They're showing up at Nike Outlets and getting that disco at some shops, but CCS has some decent sales for Nike SB's including these dunks:
Brickhouse for $64.99:
http://m.ccs.com/?uri=product&sku=04292636&model=113206&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Blue Hero's for $64.99:
http://m.ccs.com/?uri=product&sku=05050470&model=113205&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Blue Print lows $59.99:
http://m.ccs.com/?uri=product&sku=04292440&model=113206&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Tropical Teal's for $59.99:
http://m.ccs.com/?uri=product&sku=5050371&model=113205&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Also have some Lunar Gato's, Koston's, Janoski's, and Project BA's for sale too..

Last edited:
Now to the dunks:

1.)BIP Roberts Dunk Lows

2.) BIP Lipschitz / Lo Head Lows

3.) Designers from Polo would be contracted by Nike SB to design this dunk. After looking over various pieces to apply to the dunk, the Lo sweater below would be chosen to be applied the dunk lows. High quality blue suede would cover the upper and the midsole would be white and the sole would be grey. The heel of both shoes would have the Polo Bear stitched into it. The tongue tags would have "BIP" stitched onto them in gold Polo script. The insoles of both shoes would have a picture of Ralph Lipschitz printed on it.

4.) The inspiration behind the dunk is BIP Roberts and his love of Polo.

5.) It would be released on BIP's birthday at The Museum Of The City Of New York. Raekwon would perform the entire Only Built 4 Cuban Linx album at the event and there would also be graffiti artist doing live art during the event as well. There would only be 300 pairs for sale at the event and another 300 would release a week later worldwide.

1.) Dcypoe Dunk highs

2.) The Memory Highs

3.) The entire upped would be covered in black patent leather with thousands of quotes from thread members printed under it. The tongue tag would be Dcypoe's avi and it would change box colors depending on what angle you'd see the tag. The insoles would have "#NTNEVERFORGETS" on them.   

4.) The inspiration is Dcypoe and his photographic memory.

5.) It would be released exclusively to the thread via phone order. You would have to answer thread trivia questions selected by Dcypoe to win the chance to purchase a pair. 
Would cop both.

Last edited:
I mountain bike, mostly downhill tho, my bike doesn't like going up hill... I grabbed a iron horse yakuza off Craigslist for 150 bucks from some old guy that Barely rode it, 8" of travel front/rear, 9" hydro disk brakes and the knobbiest tires I've seen since giving up my bmx racing days..
Nice!  I have just got into the sport, no downhill yet, but I'm working up to it.  I do it mostly for exercise, it a lot less stressful than long distance running.  I hope to make it to the downhill side of things, not too risky though, I have to make it to work in one piece, I don't heel as quick as I use to!  I bought a Trek last year, hardtail, hydraulic brakes, I've got my eye on a full suspension later on this year if I can stop spending the money on KICKS!!!

Thanks, John.

I'm honored to be among your selections.

And, hell yes to Rae performing OB4CL at the event.

I've actually given some thought to how I would personally execute a Polo-inspired Dunk, design-wise. I don't have a singular leading idea.

Sipy, I see that you reside in Somerville, MA, how do you like it out there?  I'm born and raised in Worcester, MA.  I live down south now though, I do miss being in MA this time of year, it's getting hot down here already!

I just picked up the Royal Tiempos today from Nike Seattle through phone order. I initially passed on them, then saw a pair at a Consignment Shop and immediately had to find myself a pair. If anyone is looking for them, chat with a nike rep and have them stock locate one for you. There were atleast 4 stores that had my size 9 when I checked this morning. Now to find a Blk/Red pair.
I'm wearing my black/red pair now. Love them and for a self-professed football geek they were a must have. Think I'll see if a rep can locate the royals for me. I got a pair from End but with the conversion it ended up being a full size up and it seems that a 6.5 is hard to find in these. 

Back
Top Bottom