2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This block feature is awesome

I dont throw out the block that easily, alot of people tend to have only a few minor block moments and might otherwise be ok. there's so many members alot of times i forget who is saying what to even remember to block somebody.

@DanVSMan I see your Papa Bear Highs and raise you...
tongue.gif
Nice Unkles my dude, I used to have Papa Bear highs but I sold them :/

The purple box era is nostalgic to me

I dont throw out the block that easily, alot of people tend to have only a few minor block moments and might otherwise be ok. there's so many members alot of times i forget who is saying what to even remember to block somebody.
I don't throw it out there much either but if i see somebody acting like an idiot, i check post history and usually that will confirm whether or not i ever need to see their comments.

Figured as much
laugh.gif

I refuse to pay over retail for the diamonds, quality on that croc print just isn't there. So most likely I'll never own them
laugh.gif
Glad you guys are kidding... I would be heated if I missed out. On second thought the diamond release caused way too much anxiety for me. No other sneaker has done that to me lol. Getting cart-jacked multiple times, losing sleep etc, it was ridiculous to say the least. The only release I really wanted and tried to get but failed miserably. I'm on the same boat as you caddy, the quality is trash for the 300+ price tag so I may never own them. But I can't help but feeling like my collection has a hole smh 

I'd pay 200 max or trade for SOMP ha

8/8.5 if anybody wants to hook it up lol

SHOTS FIRED! I like the baby bears but not a fan of the mama bears. Must be that lil' wayne wore em... haha. I'm not gonna even try to have a dunk off with you, homie. Too much heat. I gotta get out the kitchen.
lol we should have dunk off tournaments and reps decide the winners 

We could split it up like weight -class by the box eras 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Question for you guys, and i'm not by any means bashing the restock link @2ndName.

Is anyone happy they passed on the Rivalry pack? I had both of them sitting in my shop, and upon going up and checking them out I just thought they were complete booty.
They didn't sit around me....but then again I'm in NC. They didn't sell out at release, but there was a decent line and they were all gone by 1 or 2 I think. I myself love both pairs. Had to get extras of the UNC, but ......y'all already know.

KOs crush the rivalry pack
This is true though. I just want the UNC joints. Anyone ever get a lead on a 12, holler at your boy. I know I've said that before, and I think in reference to a jLi119 post in fact, but I will continue to do so  haha.
nice pickup chiva!

Nike Dunk Low SB Futura by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Dem joints. Dat photo. Repped with the quickness.
I only copped UNCs from Rivalry pack and I love 'em.... well worth it TO ME. Like the person above me I'm a sucker for Caro blue. Preferably patent leather.
No doubt. Go Heels. "Carolina blue kicks, hottest......on the block".....

Good looks, just grabbed both YOTH shirts, the SB Tiffany Croc, and the SB X Poler for the lowlow.  Free shipping on $75, 20% code is BEFAST
Repped! Thanks for mentioning those... forgot 'bout some of that stuff! made me take a peek... I grabbed a Poler, another SB shirt, and got a pair of Gatos for $52 after the discount! stoked.

They didn't sit around me....but then again I'm in NC. They didn't sell out at release, but there was a decent line and they were all gone by 1 or 2 I think. I myself love both pairs. Had to get extras of the UNC, but ......y'all already know.

This is true though. I just want the UNC joints. Anyone ever get a lead on a 12, holler at your boy. I know I've said that before, and I think in reference to a jLi119 post in fact, but I will continue to do so  haha.

Dem joints. Dat photo. Repped with the quickness.

No doubt. Go Heels. "Carolina blue kicks, hottest......on the block".....

"**** IT my favorite team the Lakers" :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom