2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif

Haven't been on this thread for a minute, looks like it's a good time to have some extra cash to spend!! What's good NT Fam

here are mine
Not as much slack. I guess it's just minor manufacturing differences, was just weird to me. I'm used to being able to unlace my lows and wear em like that (not that I do but that's how tight the elastics are)

When I got my corduroy dunks the straps where stretched out like this too I was mad as hell

Last edited:
danvsman danvsman Yeah that doesn't look right, looks like someone wedged a really big foot into it and blew out the elastic.

Also what kind of pet do you have, that looks like pet hair on the insole already.

@DanVSMan Yeah that doesn't look right, looks like someone wedged a really big foot into it and blew out the elastic.

Also what kind of pet do you have, that looks like pet hair on the insole already.
It's from a White Jack Russel. All it takes is to step into it one time. I don't care though, these are to rock.
before prom night..

after prom night..

Haha nailed it. 

Last edited:
Oh I was just wondering what kind of pet you have, my hallway grows a beard every week from my dachshund mutt mix. I swear I get hair on everything now.

Back
Top Bottom