2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hmm. Still not sold on the Rukus. I don't usually dig bright red... but something about these has me intrigued. Both my locals are dropping pairs tomorrow... might try to swing by.

And while we're on the topic of dog fur in shoes... I can't bring a box in the house without them getting fur in 'em. I don't even need to put 'em on... she finds a way to get the fur in there.

No quartersnacks tomorrow = more money to play with tonight...
pimp.gif
 my favorite SB dunk low, still need a pair though

Last edited:
Hmm. Still not sold on the Rukus.
Saw them earlier in person and I gotta say that I wasn't really interested in them either even though I thought they were a cool concept but they actually look pretty damn nice once you see them in front of you. If I had the extra funds I'd be tryna get a pair so I'd suggest at least seeing them in person and maybe it'll help with your decision.

Last edited:
For the small footers, Size 6.5 Money Cat highs for $40

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-money-cat-size-6-5-prices-negotiable

Not up to date on Goldenrod or Money Cat prices but given the sizes those seem to be pretty good.

Thanks alot for the link to the money cats! Scooped em up for myself :D

I'm going to try my best to just skip on the Calis. These two have similar colourways and this way not only did I save money... but I'll also be forced to wear em. Seriously, sometimes I feel like a hoarder when it comes to this hobby. :tongue:

Thanks again Dan! :D

I wouldn't be too mad at skate or die highs.

I forgot all about them. 

(custom not coming out, just a heads up)

But realistically all i need is a slam city high, I'd line up today. 

Better then that, wtf are these two?

http://www.slamcity.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-oms-light-green-flat-gold-medium-olive.html

http://www.slamcity.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-oms-military-brown-black-dark-khaki.html

I know I'm not 100% back on my sb game but these say sb dunks 
sick.gif

Sole from the FSB and dunks on top (I have fsb chukkas on right now, but I've never seen these) 
Dunk High ACG OMS (off the mountain series). There's that bit of cross-over in terms of labeling/distribution/category between some ACG and SB (like some of the Trainerendors are falling under SB distribution and coming in the old 6.0 boxes).  Similarly, the Alders also fall into that weird ACG/SB realm:

Some photos of samples of upcoming Trainerendors and Alders actually have SB labels on the tongues too:

They all remind me a bit of the 6.0 winter series from a few years back... which would also be labeled SB today.

Last edited:
I somehow found myself in LA today on Melrose and decided to pay "Hollywood Juice" a visit. He wasn't in but the other ppl there seemed pretty cool. Dude who checked me out said if they get a release in to give a call and ask for him and he'd hook me up with a phone order since I bought a couple shirts. Also while I was there somebody called asking about the quartersnacks but the workers didn't know what the dude was asking about lol

Back
Top Bottom