2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those purple lows are purple right? they remind me of boca jrs w/o the gum sole. Is it just me?
Def looks looks like blue and yellow to me.

No matter what instacopped...hopefully I can get them for the low....
I think the tongue is purple, If you look hard/close enough I believe you can see it.

Thanks, Uncut.

I'll try to have some new stuff up for Tuesday.

After reading a comparison between Yeezus and Zev Love X, I'm on self-imposed banishment from posting in this thread until it's time for the next upload, for the sake of civility.

Last edited:
My dark oaks :smokin

Odd question, but has anyone cut the bands on the sides of the tongue inside lows? If so, did it effect the fit?

Thanks.

Odd question, but has anyone cut the bands on the sides of the tongue inside lows? If so, did it effect the fit?

Thanks.

I've done that a long time ago with my sup as. And it definitely does affect the fitting. It'll fit half size loose and it won't hug your feet as much.

those purple lows are purple right? they remind me of boca jrs w/o the gum sole. Is it just me?
Def looks looks like blue and yellow to me.

No matter what instacopped...hopefully I can get them for the low....
Same thing I was thinking exactly! 
Vibe in this thread is different lately. Same with the AM1 thread...
Sneakerfan, seems as if the concord release kinda contaminated this thread a little bit.  I hope that things go back to the regularly scheduled programming asap!
Things will be fine. We're just experiencing the highs and lows of NT and being introduced to every new  and "untrained to the ways of NT" NTer joining. You guys seem to forget we're literally on the FRONT page of NT now, and the thumbnail that is attached to us is none other then the "Concord SB", this thread is CLEARLY bigger than any one SB and if it was to be represented by one SB, it for damn sure wouldn't be the Concord. Of course we're gonna gain the attention of beast and beggers. I think some of you are missing the silver lining though, that kid that accidentally double posted Togusa's SB deal info was wrong for doing it, but I look at it like, at least he was trying to contribute. At least the kid tried to put us on to something that would be beneficial to the thread. If people really want the vibe in this thread to perk up, CONTRIBUTE. It's crazy the amount of lurkers (I'm talking real lurkers, not you Sneakerfan or Dmac) I've seen post in here about the vibe of the thread being off, lol. Hello! You're lurking. How about coming out of the shadows and putting something beneficial in the thread outside of complaints. It doesn't have to be just posting a steal, a picture of what you rocked or new pictures of what's coming out. Bring some convo to the thread, ask a question, put up a sneaker related topic of discussion. That's what got this thread to be where it is today. Us talking about SB and sharing our thoughts on sneakers and the culture. It's not like we're even on the map or close to the JB forums ridiculousness. I recently saw a "2 girls one cup" gif posted in a JB thread as a response to someone. As a lover of gifs, sir I was appalled, lol. Listen, the thread is growing and these are what I like to call growing pains. Certain members aren't going to like certain members, that's okay. As long as we can remain civil and get into heated debates respectfully, it's all good. 

Now, I've been thinking about creating discussion by posting a "question of the week" once or twice a week as a means of opening another door to another topic so we all don't get bored talking about the SAME  sneaker. I know some may want a gif attached to it, so I'll find one that I see fit and do so. What do you guys think? I've got some CRAZY concepts to talk about. 

Last edited:
I think these are a real nice GR, but I could see these sitting for a minute and going on sale like crazy. 

can i get a legit check...

my eye is pretty good but i wanted a 2nd...3rd...4th pair of eyes to look over these

thank ya kindly

Not sure if it's been reported, but I read on sneakernews that those purple/yellow/green joints are actually blue/yellow/green and that they are bein called the brazil world cups. Obviously inspired by brazil hosting the next World Cup and that they were a summertime release. Just thought it was an interesting bit of info if it is true.

Also, a question/topic of the week sounds cool to me. Might be a Good change of pace for the thread.

indeed i am not worried about this thread going down hill , i know for a fact tht the concord release and us being on the front page is why its like this now , mind you its not really "bad" js different from wat we're all used to and thts okay as long as us who know wat the vibe should be like keep it going . as far as john making a question(s) of the week im definitely down because its fun listening to everyone's opinion about the same topic .

those burgundy upper/corduroy joints dont look like anything special to me too much of a simple cw . but thts js me of course
eyes.gif

the FTC's remind me of the blue lobsters for some reason , i think its the white tongue with the white laces .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom