2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dig John and Bip dropping SB and general sneaker knowledge on the thread so I like that weekly topic idea for sure...

Oh and the Warriors look pretty good in this game so far, don't ever count em out.

my brother you might need more than pigeons for that to happen...
laugh.gif

j/k good sh*t O!
Have you checked the score lately????

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been reported, but I read on sneakernews that those purple/yellow/green joints are actually blue/yellow/green and that they are bein called the brazil world cups. Obviously inspired by brazil hosting the next World Cup and that they were a summertime release. Just thought it was an interesting bit of info if it is true.

Also, a question/topic of the week sounds cool to me. Might be a Good change of pace for the thread.

That's exactly what I thot when I first seem em.

Might have to cop n represent where I'm from :smokin

We'll see....

You're bout to eat that GIF....
I guess the last laugh is on me...

SMH at the WARRIORS for allowing that 18-2 SPURS run in the 4th quarter....

Props to the SPURS for pulling out the W....

Last edited:
those Brazil word cups , will be great for NFL season , chargers baby :smokin

and john good idea about the question of the week, will give us some good convo .

BIG POWER MOVE by SB!!!! You will be repped!
I guess the last laugh is on me...

SMH at the WARRIORS for allowing that 18-2 SPURS run in the 4th quarter....

Props to the SPURS for pulling out the W....
Manu pulled the W.

But Curry in the 3rd
glasses.gif
.~
Good on both of you for repping your squads. I'm a Lakers fan, so I know that beating the Spurs will be a tall task. Good luck, and I really mean that. 

^ Thanks John.

Def happy for the run that the Warriors are having this season. Last time we had a run like this was '07, the "We believe" season.

I hope we see more transition of SBs at NTs.~

Can I get a quick legit check? I'm pretty sure they're legit, but just want to make sure.

~

osyrhiz & John00

i'm on the east coast so watching the entire Golden State/San Antonio game is out of the question for me

QuKtlc those look good to me

Last edited:
A question a week sounds like a great thing, John00!

If Hurley is right, I can see those joints being limited and I would not be happy. They do look a little purple from the picture, but they also look a little blue. Maybe my eyes are finally going bad, haha. Def going to be keeping my eye on that one.

Osyrhiz - I'm in NC so caught many a Davidson game on the tv when Curry was there. Dude is an animal. I'm also a UNC alum, so you know I back Harrison Barnes to the fullest. David Lee? One of the few, American born white guys doing work in the league so you gotta give it up for him. I've always hated the Spurs. If I had my way, they'd lose 100-50 every game with Danny Green (UNC) scoring all 50 of their points haha. I'd hate to see what you are going to have to bust out for game 2 since the pigeons didn't do the job!

Also - Has anyone ordered from Civil online before? Legit? I know the store is but the webstore seems a little wonky.

A question a week sounds like a great thing, John00!

If Hurley is right, I can see those joints being limited and I would not be happy. They do look a little purple from the picture, but they also look a little blue. Maybe my eyes are finally going bad, haha. Def going to be keeping my eye on that one.

Osyrhiz - I'm in NC so caught many a Davidson game on the tv when Curry was there. Dude is an animal. I'm also a UNC alum, so you know I back Harrison Barnes to the fullest. David Lee? One of the few, American born white guys doing work in the league so you gotta give it up for him. I've always hated the Spurs. If I had my way, they'd lose 100-50 every game with Danny Green (UNC) scoring all 50 of their points haha. I'd hate to see what you are going to have to bust out for game 2 since the pigeons didn't do the job!

Also - Has anyone ordered from Civil online before? Legit? I know the store is but the webstore seems a little wonky.
I prolly should have asked the same thing regarding Civil.  That's where I ordered my Iguana Dunks from....I did get a UPS tracking # yesterday (ordered Saturday night).

Manu pulled the W.

But Curry in the 3rd
glasses.gif
.~
Horrible defense by the WARRIORS on that play....  Curry is def. a beast in the 3rd but slumps in the 4th.....

So true about Lee... LMFAO....

On another note i've heard that Civil is legit....
Good on both of you for repping your squads. I'm a Lakers fan, so I know that beating the Spurs will be a tall task. Good luck, and I really mean that. 
Thanks man.....  REPPED....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom