2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

after being in that grape thread i think im officially done with Jordans.

im going to finally start wearing dunks,where should i start?

^Beat me to it.

Civil is legit, website does suck but they have always been good about responding to my questions through email. I bought a pair of Jagers from them a while back that were supposed to be on sale but when I checked out thy came up as full price. They were real cool and just said their website has problems sometimes and they refunded me the difference.

Last edited:
Hurley and DreWest you beat me to it. Just scooped Birches for 68 shipped.

Edited to give rep to DreWest also.

Last edited:
i recently made that decision too man.  too $$ and some crazy people when dealing with Jordans.  I like the dunk crowd a lot, everyone seems pretty chill

Last edited:
 Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaKickG  

Also - Has anyone ordered from Civil online before? Legit? I know the store is but the webstore seems a little wonky.
I prolly should have asked the same thing regarding Civil.  That's where I ordered my Iguana Dunks from....I did get a UPS tracking # yesterday (ordered Saturday night).

im going to finally start wearing dunks,where should i start?
@premierskate: 20% OFF ALL NIKE SB PRODUCT INCLUDING SALE ITEMS. Starting now and ends tomorrow at Midnight. Promo code: nikesb5713
Premier
I literally LOL'd. Well played, John!

Last edited:
Lookin forward to what you throw at us 00'.

Anyone else see the 'me hipsta' pic up top lol? whats that all about?

Not sure how many people saw the news but Shoezeum is selling off the collection and Dunks are starting to show up on the eBay store...

9, 23 or 45 pairs are listed each day.

A lot of his stuff happens to be in my size too. Just not my price though.. I saw that Pawn Stars episode where he tried to sell em all for like a mil. The pawn stars dude is the exact wrong guy to try to try and sell anything to lol.

Last edited:
 Quote:
Thank you guys for ALL the feedback about my weekly topic/question idea! As for the weekly topic/question pic, I think that this will be the pic that I use (see below). I want to post the question/topic every Sunday (at least), so I'll be posting a question/topic a little later today.

Today, as in Tuesday? As in BIP's weekly digging in the vaults hip hop upload night? Damn, you trying to steal my thunder, brother! :tongue:

Actually, I might not get to my upload until tomorrow anyway.

Interested to see what question you pose!

I've been a jordan/penny head for years. my first sb's were the concords and some wolf greys a couple weeks ago. i think i have been converted over to sb's. this thread is helpful and relaxing compared to all the craziness over in the jordan forum. people actually seem to help eachother in here. The only downside is now i have a new collection/obsession to work on. thanks for all the info.

I've been a jordan/penny head for years. my first sb's were the concords and some wolf greys a couple weeks ago. i think i have been converted over to sb's. this thread is helpful and relaxing compared to all the craziness over in the jordan forum. people actually seem to help eachother in here. The only downside is now i have a new collection/obsession to work on. thanks for all the info.

Welcome dude. You'll find your decision to convert easier on the wallet and mental state. Yep.

why must i be poor?

Don't fret my man. Just stack some dough and sit tight. Good deals pop up on the regular here.

Thanks and repped Sole.

And last time I ordered from CCS my shoes didn't come with the boxs >: :smh: .~

I see something I've been wanting to scoop up on Premier now. :smokin

Sidenote:
Anyone know where I can scoop up a pair of iguana camos in a 12, 12.5, or 13?

Much appreciated fellas. :smokin

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom