2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

burnished doeeeee :pimp:

t1? wow throwback moment....1 gb fiber to the internet over here :nthat:

Just a single pawnshop with the need for fast internet for a video surveillance system. If we were a business with 25 or more employees we'd deffinetly have fiber

random pic of venoms on a snow day ..lol

Invited to my first boil of the season next weekend, time to make sure my rukus are good to go so I'm not scrambling next week.

edit: Keep an eye on how you store these fellas, just took my pair out of the box and the suede kind of bled onto the newspaper canvas mid panels. I guess it REALLY is like a crawfish boil now, but if you're panicky about this keep an eye on your pairs.

Last edited:
Invited to my first boil of the season next weekend, time to make sure my rukus are good to go so I'm not scrambling next week.

edit: Keep an eye on how you store these fellas, just took my pair out of the box and the suede kind of bled onto the newspaper canvas mid panels. I guess it REALLY is like a crawfish boil now, but if you're panicky about this keep an eye on your pairs.
Can you post a pic?
Thanks

wore my rukus joints to both boils I've been to this year.  I'm in need of a second pair because it's only a matter of time before I drop a crawfish or some juice from the pot on them.

Can you post a pic?
Thanks

Looking at pictures it looks like it's actually just little flecks of the suede that have rubbed off in the box and gotten stuck to the canvas portions. When I took them out of the box in a dark room though I started trying to think back on if I'd worn these in the rain or something.

Last edited:
edit: I need to compare it to that era tags actually. Just realized it was the second type tag from in between the old ones and the latest better world tags.

I was going to say that the UK being flush against the line didn't look right, but taking a look at two pairs from that tag era, that's how they were then.

Last edited:
Comic Con. I had a friend that was set up like me when something crazy is coming out, 4 computers 3 mobile devices, and since I haven't seen a happy post, I think it was a Sadderday.

edit: missed his tweet, he got all days. One day. But first I want to head back to Detroit for Movement, only this time go with people that are of the same "I WANT TO SLEEP AT BED TIME" mindset.

Last edited:
I actually got through on Oreos morning. One of very few releases I have had better luck online than through retail/connections. My manager mentioned a new QS Dunk coming down the pipe that is colorblocked as a black cement 4 (if there was such a thing). Speckled grey sole, black/red nubuck upper. As soon as I know anything more, I'll let yall know. But my heart damn near stopped when he mentioned the concept. 

Sure did. They switched over during the blue box era.

I only remember this because it's one of the few times Venoms were on sale in spots. I got they old style from Premier and proceeded to work them to death.

Most pairs you'll find now are from the taped box era...because I don't think Nike has re-upped since the Teal boxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom