2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sure did. They switched over during the blue box era.

I only remember this because it's one of the few times Venoms were on sale in spots. I got they old style from Premier and proceeded to work them to death.

Most pairs you'll find now are from the taped box era...because I don't think Nike has re-upped since the Teal boxes.
Thanks man. Repped.

IDK, it matches the a checked out pair on stashed boxes, the font looks a little weird on the french Fabrique En Chine, but that might just be the angle.
Looks a bit suspect to me. I've been wrong before, but I might have to agree with @Krayzsb

I don't have my lobs handy, but compared it to other gold boxes from that couple of months and the kerning looks pretty off on the tag. on the word "MADE" there should be way more space between each character. Same on "FABRIQUE".

also, the size numbers look too small. should be much less of a gap between "US" and "12". 

Spacing between the date code and the barcode looks too small as well.  Granted, some of that could be angle of the photo... but the closeness of the type at the top has me weary. 

I initially called it a fake, but edited my comments to see what people with a better grasp for these things had to say.

Are there any other pictures of these shoes treballar treballar

I actually got through on Oreos morning. One of very few releases I have had better luck online than through retail/connections. My manager mentioned a new QS Dunk coming down the pipe that is colorblocked as a black cement 4 (if there was such a thing). Speckled grey sole, black/red nubuck upper. As soon as I know anything more, I'll let yall know. But my heart damn near stopped when he mentioned the concept. 

Should be late summer, it's a low. Thumbnails don't look that great..

Black grape 5 looking sb dunk high this summer too.

Sure did. They switched over during the blue box era.

I only remember this because it's one of the few times Venoms were on sale in spots. I got they old style from Premier and proceeded to work them to death.

Most pairs you'll find now are from the taped box era...because I don't think Nike has re-upped since the Teal boxes.

They've made a venom dunk for every box since gold box If I remember correctly. Don't think there's a teal box version yet.

Last edited:

I don't know if this is a stupid question but I know someone knows the answer... Did they make 2 different venoms? pre tooled and re tooled?

They've made a venom dunk for every box since gold box If I remember correctly. Don't think there's a teal box version yet.

mine are the blue box and yes there were at least two versions.. and I'm not sure if there was venom dunk since the gold box era but I don't believe so

I copped mine from SPOT last year when they had two diff versions that looked exactly the same but I think the sb tags on the tongue were different

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=52551&CID=23

Last edited:
#OutletGems Uhhhhhhh look what I found a size 8 unfortunately...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom