2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't want to derail the thread on crawfish talk, but that's a big thing between people from my part of the state vs people from my GF's. They love to dust crawfish after they come out of the pot with additional seasoning. I'm from the camp that likes to let it soak in the water with seasonings for a good bit, you get the everything flavored and you don't end up having your hands super filthy from getting seasoning all over them.

Either way when you eat crawfish, if your eye itches, clean your hand before scratching it or you'll be winking at everyone for about an hour.
We let ours soak in the seasoning as well. Only restaurants and such dust seasonings on afterwards.

The Rukus Crawfish were a must for me.

Have these at Jersey Gardens Nike for 25 fsr

Employee messed up or tried to finesse a pair of these that are supposed to be 70.

Girl at the register said these are nice for 25. I told her straight you guys messed up they're supposed to be 70. She was tight ringing me up and getting on the walkie talk saying ,"Can u guys check those boxes?" ......."It's definitely tagged" I said it was the only 9 that was messed up.

She rang me up and held the shoes for a little and I was about to say "Can I get my kicks"..... Then she slid the box over. I told her politely "I robbed money makin Nike for a mess up today not you" she laughed and told me to have a nice day. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
We let ours soak in the seasoning as well. Only restaurants and such dust seasonings on afterwards.

The Rukus Crawfish were a must for me.

I mean they add on seasoning after. I've been to a few boils at peoples houses where after everything comes out of the pot already seasoned, they toss them into an ice chest, and then add a top coat of seasoning. Doesn't add any flavor to the actual crawfish, but it fools you into thinking that they're spicier than they actually are because you end up getting it on your fingers.

I like to just keep bringing the spice level up a notch each batch, although on the 4th or so I usually need to change the water completely out or I'll get complaints about everything being too salty.

I'm also a strict conservative with what goes into my boil. I feel like brussel sprouts gives off a little too much of a scent and it kind of ruins that batch. About the craziest thing I'll do is drop a pineapple in.

/end thread derai

Those Royal & Mangos are so dope, why did they get ignored so much to hit 25 dollars.

Can't wait until the weather breaks so I can wear mine. 

Only SBs I'm actively "hunting" are Northern Light (Yeezy whatever you want) Lows and the Black LM highs. Both in size 11. Just not liking the prices atm. But not sure if theyre on the way up now or not

Only SBs I'm actively "hunting" are Northern Light (Yeezy whatever you want) Lows and the Black LM highs. Both in size 11. Just not liking the prices atm. But not sure if theyre on the way up now or not

Lm going up. Still keeping eye out for mine but I may need to pull trigger soon.

NL lows market price has plateaued, you are probably good waiting a bit without risking anything.

LM, especially black, are on the way up. I'd grab those first asap if they're on your must list

Price check, Ferris Buellers 8.5/10 no box or extra white laces for $140 shipped?

Walter..

That seems like a little too much imo but it's a fair price, try and talk him down... I bet they'll go a little less than that

Last edited:
Anyone need the Dorothy joints early? 8-12 (no 10.5) for $120 shipped:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=311296038935

Seller has them listed as TaunTauns, but the pics are for the Dorothy lows...I suspect it's because of the similarity in style code (313170-020 for the lows, 313171-020 for the TaunTauns).

Their feedback is impeccable though.

Only $280 cheaper than PK had 'em for.

Last edited:
i liked the dorothys at first but I'm not liking them as much anymore. i wish is had more of a gradient look. its probably one of those shoes that you need to see in person if you are on the fence 

They really messed up the design of the Dorothy dunk.  So much potential...

Last edited:
Im wondering how these fast times are gonna be in person. Looks like the pattern is diff on every one. I seen pics where one toe box has alot and the other very little and to me personally i would like them to be close to the same pattern. Thoughts?

Lm going up. Still keeping eye out for mine but I may need to pull trigger soon.

NL lows market price has plateaued, you are probably good waiting a bit without risking anything.

LM, especially black, are on the way up. I'd grab those first asap if they're on your must list
Thanks guys. Yea I figured I should find the best deal possible on the LMs and get them soon. Just trying not to give over 320 for them

Back
Top Bottom