2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

coordinate coordinate
john-witherspoon.jpg

what size in LM's are you looking for?

4th?? Goodness lol

It's probably impossible for me to get a pair for close to 320 anyway. But I won't pay much more than that if any at all. So if it happens it happens

320 $ man and on the release day i got them for 150$ It was killing me hahah

Last edited:
De Las came in from Premier. Look better than anticipated based off of early things I heard. I'm happy with them.

I was surprised at the condition of the box though. Huge gash on one side almost splitting box in half kind of. Not typical of Premier, especially when I know it wasn't like the last one in my size. I'm going to use some packing tape to tape it up though, cause I intend to wear at some point and not going to sell or anything. I thought about emailing them, but they do so much extra to have good service I think it's not worth it. 

On to the Fast Times....

De Las came in from Premier. Look better than anticipated based off of early things I heard. I'm happy with them.

I was surprised at the condition of the box though. Huge gash on one side almost splitting box in half kind of. Not typical of Premier, especially when I know it wasn't like the last one in my size. I'm going to use some packing tape to tape it up though, cause I intend to wear at some point and not going to sell or anything. I thought about emailing them, but they do so much extra to have good service I think it's not worth it. 

On to the Fast Times....

If you tape it from the inside you should be able to maintain the intact appearance of the box, at least.

Last edited:
If you tape it from the inside you should be able to maintain the intact appearance of the box, at least.
Yeah I'm def going to do that first and see how it looks, but if unstable it may require the inside and outside tape. Not a huge deal, just disppointing/surprising from how Premier usually rolls

Back
Top Bottom