2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fast times remind me too much of these:

It's like Nike got cheap and lazy and said, welp we have a ton of this fabric left... let's use it to make a Nike SB.

It's like Nike got cheap and lazy and said, welp we have a ton of this fabric left... let's use it to make a Nike SB.
i think it would've looked nicer with navy tho. black makes it look pretty dull imo but i see where you are coming from lol

and that's probably after they had plenty left over after using it on the denim AM 90s

Anyone else who ordered from supllystore Get any movement from their tracking? My tracking still says submitted Been like that since the 19th

Mine started moving the other day after a day and a half of either showing as order submitted, and then nothing at all.

Give it time packages from Australia usually take a really long time.

The next thing I'm expecting to see is this in the US with the tracking number they gave me active when the post office takes control.

Last edited:
The tongue tag alone makes me want the fast times lows, then the gum sole :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Wussup yall? I had a road trip to NYC this wknd & I'm in the car the next 4hrs catching up on NT.

PADS = pass as DS. Basically means could pass for brand new but they've been tried on/relaced/lace swapped. Not DS by classical definition but still technically brand new. Can also apply to worn once kicks if they are actually worn once.
Lol is there snow in that picture?

Gonna have a tough time convincing those of us in the NE to feel bad for your dusting of snow (especially Bostonians)

LOL. Yeahhhh that's not snow at all. My fam in Boston just gave up on shoveling.

Should be late summer, it's a low. Thumbnails don't look that great..

Black grape 5 looking sb dunk high this summer too.

Black grape high huh? Hmmm. It sounds like there's a lot of potential there. I'm interested.

Im wondering how these fast times are gonna be in person. Looks like the pattern is diff on every one. I seen pics where one toe box has alot and the other very little and to me personally i would like them to be close to the same pattern. Thoughts?

I could care less. I'm an absolute sucker for denim. Springsteen dunks, Js wings denim, French open ATC, Lebron x denim, FF Jordan 1,...I can't wait to add the fast times to my denim SB collection. I also love the look of two different shoes. It's similar to the salt stain concept. I hope mine look extremely acid washed and different.

got in the 40's today so I snugged some on foot pics before it's back to 19 tomorromw

I did not like those plus dunks at all when I first saw them, but the more I see them, the more I like them. They're looking nice in those pics. Btw anybody know a good price on a DS pair of size 10 Golden Rails/Melbourne's?

Back
Top Bottom