2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Post a tag pic.

I blieve they're pink box era so it'll be an easy tell off that alone

Here ya go not the best pics but that's all I could get.

Last edited:
Keep us updated on the FLOMs. Those are one of my top wants but "will never be able to get" shoes.

Reign is cool peeps Ive copped a few SB's from there, last pair was Crawfish's, they are about 45 min from me

Def buy and support them

Invited to my first boil of the season next weekend, time to make sure my rukus are good to go so I'm not scrambling next week.

edit: Keep an eye on how you store these fellas, just took my pair out of the box and the suede kind of bled onto the newspaper canvas mid panels. I guess it REALLY is like a crawfish boil now, but if you're panicky about this keep an eye on your pairs.

Throw some slap ya mama on all that!!

SPoT lows are officially on my want list after seeing some HQ pics recently...hardly ever see them in my size, whereas I always seem to find them under retail for smaller sizes.

#TheStruggle

I don't want to derail the thread on crawfish talk, but that's a big thing between people from my part of the state vs people from my GF's. They love to dust crawfish after they come out of the pot with additional seasoning. I'm from the camp that likes to let it soak in the water with seasonings for a good bit, you get the everything flavored and you don't end up having your hands super filthy from getting seasoning all over them.

Either way when you eat crawfish, if your eye itches, clean your hand before scratching it or you'll be winking at everyone for about an hour.

Back
Top Bottom