2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm feeling those Fast Times but I'm iffy because the quality of the acid-wash denim looks very suspect. I will wait and see

Last edited:
got in the 40's today so I snugged some on foot pics before it's back to 19 tomorromw

Sick, mine show up on Tuesday. So glad I got these

I did not like those plus dunks at all when I first saw them, but the more I see them, the more I like them. They're looking nice in those pics. Btw anybody know a good price on a DS pair of size 10 Golden Rails/Melbourne's?

There was a time not long ago when you could find the Gold Rails for like 80, now good luck finding them for under 200. I wish I'd have gone ahead and picked up a pair when they were everywhere still.

There was a time not long ago when you could find the Gold Rails for like 80, now good luck finding them for under 200. I wish I'd have gone ahead and picked up a pair when they were everywhere still.

I see DS pairs in my size (13) fairly regularly for ~$150.

Few on the bay lately in decent shape in 11.5 all went/going for less than 100.

Thanks fellas. I was thinking around $150 for DS just wanted to get a second opinion, I'm hoping to cross one off of the list.

$80 for a picture of a bird? They play too much...I don't care how dope the shoe is. Yall play TOO MUCH.

Art prints of anything cost a good bit if they're done on nice stock, that paper they're using looks like it costs something like 75 for a 20 sheet pack. Factor in photographer time and print costs and suddenly it's up there.

http://hypebeast.com/2015/2/jeffstaple-recalls-the-nike-pigeon-dunk-frenzy

check out what the kids think about Jeff Staple...READ THE COMMENTS :lol:

Kids these days. I for one like Staple, I loved the shirt they did after the BP Spill with the BP logo covered in pigeon ----. I regret not ordering a pair of the airwalks he curated for Payless.

Has premier always had a full size run of the DLS dunks, I was surprised to see them and picked up my size for 120 with the coupon

If they're any sort of accurate representation, I hope they do a pair of highs now, make it easy as hell to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom