2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hom much do dunk sb lows and a box weigh?
thanks
2 lbs if your post office doesn't care to check 
nthat.gif

I was able to snag those red lobsters in the size 11.5...sorry @zoomin6. I saw when that seller originally had a BIN but then auction ended and set up a bid listing. I messaged him and made him offer he could not refuse....what's crazy is that your name is Walter. My name is Walter too..... At least a Walter got it you feel me? :D
On a different note, this thread is one of the few threads i see people help each other out. Way more actually so this sets this thread apart from the rest. Props to all the good people in here. Letting NTers flourish :nthat:

I was able to snag those red lobsters in the size 11.5...sorry @zoomin6. I saw when that seller originally had a BIN but then auction ended and set up a bid listing. I messaged him and made him offer he could not refuse....what's crazy is that your name is Walter. My name is Walter too..... At least a Walter got it you feel me? :D
On a different note, this thread is one of the few threads i see people help each other out. Way more actually so this sets this thread apart from the rest. Props to all the good people in here. Letting NTers flourish :nthat:

Aw man I'm cracking up over here!! That's good to hear, I'm glad someone on here got them then if it wasn't me. I was trying to talk him down, didn't want to pay the flightclub-ish price. I figured the listing would have ended as the BIN one did too, but I was completely wrong. You came in and offered more lmao

It actually worked out pretty well, I just bought a pair myself, 9.5/10, no og box but for a price I was willing to pay. Everything happens for a reason, you got your pair, I got mine!

Yep, fellow Walter here ahaha

Shhh, some of these guys don't like that I put my(our) name at the end of each post...oh well :lol:

Walter..

Last edited:
the old highs redone as a low is gonna be sooooooooo dope. I guess that's what i'm looking forward to this year

You can immediately notice how different the hologram-eque (forgot what it's called) materials are from each other. I guess it's just something that sets them apart.

I too am really looking forward to the lows. Getting the OG highs again just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Prices I've come across are just too high. Plus, with the lows coming out, they'll do just fine. The new highs, I'm still waiting to get for less than $100.

Really looking forward to the fastimes this weekend. Just thought it'd be pretty easy to turn them into Ross's with a little black dye as well. 

Now I'm intrigued. How well would the dye hold up?

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom