2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Great now I want a pair of the Fast Times to try and turn them into Ross too. I'd probably find a pair of Ross the minute after the dye dries too.

I'm interested in picking up those Dorothys. Wish the gradient was a little better or different somehow, but I'm feeling it. Like the concept and love the movie. I'm just torn whether I pay retail or try to wait and see if they go discount.

Those fast times look great too. Might pick those up if they go discount.

Rather than the Outlets or Ross?  
Probably too early in their life cycle (there may be a proper term for this in the retail world) to push to outlets, they've likely moved their inventory to NSB accounts across the country, and will likely buy back what doesn't sell to push to their factory stores.

This is all purely conjecture, of course.

One of the favorites today
Waiting on USPS for mine. I call them the Police States though cuz you end up stomping all over the flag and they're black like SS I mean swat uniforms.

Last edited:

Not sure who you're representing (I respect it if you don't wanna disclose that here), but I've seen multiple shops advertise restocks on their Instagram pages.
Yeah for the sake of us not getting in trouble with Nike if I tell y'all anything or whatever, that part I like to keep on the low. That's definitely not all that surprising. I know we had about 40 pairs and are still sitting on a few. If other shops got fairly similar inventory, they may have just held those pairs for a week or two and then announced it as a restock to try and get them out the door. It's a tough shoe to move at 150$ once, let alone taking on more pairs. 

Yeah for the sake of us not getting in trouble with Nike if I tell y'all anything or whatever, that part I like to keep on the low. That's definitely not all that surprising. I know we had about 40 pairs and are still sitting on a few. If other shops got fairly similar inventory, they may have just held those pairs for a week or two and then announced it as a restock to try and get them out the door. It's a tough shoe to move at 150$ once, let alone taking on more pairs. 
We just need that 50% off and then they'll move like hot cakes
happy.gif

one can dream right?

Back
Top Bottom