2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they are....but they'll be on the select site so the VIP code won't work....i know i'm being a cheap *****
Nah they always start there....they did the same with the DLS...they'll switch them over eventually. It didn't even take 2 hours for them to switch the DLS high.

Premier cancelled my FLS high order due to defects in the shoe seems 7, 13 and 14s were pulled

Last edited:
Nah they always start there....they did the same with the DLS...they'll switch them over eventually. It didn't even take 2 hours for them to switch the DLS high.

Truthfully, they're probably already loaded on the regular site...I just haven't bothered looking for the PID.

the homie @StillIn729  posted this a couple weeks ago...REALLY hope someone goes ahead & bleaches a pair so I can see the result 
nerd.gif

HEY NOW. I was thinking about getting those Cortez. I got a gift card for Christmas and haven't seen anything else I wanted to use it on,

I'm hoping there's not too much hype around the fast times or Premier gets a massive amount so I can cop for below retail. Pretty sure that's what everybody is hoping for.

Haven't been here in a while. Nothing sb has even caught my eye at all in the past few months. But I was curious if there was any word on the all red cmft dunk. Last I saw was a possible October release, but didn't know if there has been any talk/confirmation. Thanks guys

HEY NOW. I was thinking about getting those Cortez. I got a gift card for Christmas and haven't seen anything else I wanted to use it on,

Haha Do You, mints!!

The Cortez themselves I don't have a problem with, but the price tag? $100?! Thats a $60 shoe

Got me :rofl: carolinakickg carolinakickg But yea I was thinking about getting them only cause that's one of my fav. movies but I don't see myself rocking cortez' and they'd literally be only CW I get. I May cop waaay later down line some point though.

These I would rock. Should have been the BHM release

Was thinking exact same thing when I saw the pic would've made for a nice BHM.

Is $235 for Cosby Sweater Huxtable Notorious BIG High's, OG all, really good shape with only some toe box creasing in a size 12 a good deal? I couldn't find much on eBay to compare it to.

I am happy with the purchase and that's what matters, but, I'd like to know if it's in line with market price or if I got a good deal or overpaid. I feel like this condition usually sells for $300 but now I'm not so sure.

Not a bad price for a size 12.. I looked for a long time to get my pair for 225 in the same size.

It has not released for android yet.  You can sign up to be notified when it does release though.    

https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=8339

Still ain't got a code and I signed up when they tweeted the link.

Yup still want them.. Count me in..

Hey guys just wondering if $280 for the Burnished Dunk's is a good price.  Really wanting a pair...

After having them in hand I'm glad I paid the 205 for them.. Would I pay more? Yes actually I would. But that's just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom