2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped Gilly. I was expecting something more from that "snakeskin pack." And those orange/green dunk's details are nice, but if I were to pick up a dunk like that I think I'd go for Jamesons before those.

Last edited:
Repped Gilly. I was expecting something more from that "snakeskin pack." And those orange/green dunk's details are nice, but if I were to pick up a dunk like that I think I'd go for Jamesons before those.

Those orange green snakeskins are pretty cool. They remind me of Eires alot but I will pick them up for sure when they drop

Those orange green snakeskins are pretty cool. They remind me of Eires alot but I will pick them up for sure when they drop
According to N-SB the black and red dunks are the 2 snakeskin dunks and the orange/green dunks are not. Makes sense because you can see the snake eye stitched in on the back of them

Last edited:
according to BP's twitter, they should be dropping in an hour from now (3:00 est), which i'm kind of bummed about because i got work but i'll just run in late. hopefully this release stays quiet and all of us who really want these get them!

p.s. first post on here, but ive been lurking around for about over a year now. thought it was time to finally make an account.

Firecracker Pack releasing next Thursday on BP, man if I get a pair of those reds I'll be good

That's the first thing that I thought, still look pretty nice with the croc print suede. Honestly they would make more sense as the MIA collab and be cleaner IMO.

...now you have my attention.

lol on another note, looks like they went in with the dunk lows! materials look crazy, if i had to pick a favorite i'd say the red/teals

Sorry, misread post but thought orange highs were a nice consolation

Ahh. Okay. Corgi had oranges and Gusto had reds. I need both - I only have blues.

Yeah I was looking at a pair of red supreme highs for $465 shipped. They were worn once or twice but were in EXCELLENT condition. Couldn't see any flaws whatsoever, I would've thought they were dead stock if the guy hadn't said they were worn. I had the chance to trade my 2011 Concords + $50 for them, but I passed. In hindsight I should've taken advantage of that.

Yeah, that would have been a no-brainer for me.

spacejam sb dunk lows need to be released again.

Chill. Them joints are like 2 years old.Even if I were to suspend reality and assume that Nike could replicate CWs, shapes, and materials accurately in a retro and I'd support SB retros, there a like a good 40+ pairs that get in front of the Space Jams on that queue.

Yeah, those are aight. My faves of the pairs in that like. Would cop for below retail. Everything else is probably a pass. Red and mint pair isn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom