2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm new to SB's and have never set foot in skate shop before.  People I knew in the past have been into SB's for years, and I never got the hype until recently.  All of the sudden the silhouette of the high's started speaking to me and I regret not collecting some of the hottest joints from the beginning.

Are release dates as hectic as the Air Jordan dates?  I'm sure it varies for each colorway, but do current SB high's sell out quickly generally?

Far more interested in the highs.  The lows don't really do anything for me, at least not yet.  That may change.
Most general releases you can get on sale on most sites if you wait for them to get marked down. As for quickstrikes go, their popularity varies, but for the most part you shouldn't have trouble getting a pair unless its a very hyped release. I don't think there has been a dunk high that has been that hard to get recently, except maybe the Doernbecher highs that dropped on NDC. And with more shops experimenting with selling online or accepting phone orders, it isn't always necessary to make a trip to a skateshop.

Last edited:
How much / hard / where can I get a pair of these dunk supremes? I'm new to SBs and I was told they are quite limited, but I just love them! I found a pair on eBay, but I guess they turned out to be fakes (I have a post about it but only 1 person responded) Any help would be appreciated!

Most general releases you can get on sale on most sites if you wait for them to get marked down. As for quickstrikes go, their popularity varies, but for the most part you shouldn't have trouble getting a pair unless its a very hyped release. I don't think there has been a dunk high that has been that hard to get recently, except maybe the Doernbecher highs that dropped on NDC. And with more shops experimenting with selling online or accepting phone orders, it isn't always necessary to make a trip to a skateshop.
Cool, thanks.  Yeah, it seems like the highs on the horizon aren't going to be too desired.

Any recommendations for good sites to use?  You got an order of preference?

Last edited:
How much / hard / where can I get a pair of these dunk supremes? I'm new to SBs and I was told they are quite limited, but I just love them! I found a pair on eBay, but I guess they turned out to be fakes (I have a post about it but only 1 person responded) Any help would be appreciated!

These are limited..
I'm not an expert on sb's..
But I'm sure a DS pair will run you +$300

Cool, thanks.  Yeah, it seems like the highs on the horizon aren't going to be too desired.

Any recommendations for good sites to use?  You got an order of preference?
I think there is a list somewhere on this thread of a bunch of sites. If I knew what page it was on I'd tell you, sorry man. Maybe someone who knows can help me out here. Here are some just off the top of my head: 

ccs.com

thepremierstore.com

martiniskateandsnow.com

unitefootwear.com

cncpts.com

tactics.com

activerideshop.com

ubiqlife.com

primitiveshoes.com

I think there is a list somewhere on this thread of a bunch of sites. If I knew what page it was on I'd tell you, sorry man. Maybe someone who knows can help me out here. Here are some just off the top of my head: 

ccs.com

thepremierstore.com

martiniskateandsnow.com

unitefootwear.com

cncpts.com

tactics.com

activerideshop.com

ubiqlife.com

primitiveshoes.com
I see someone dropped a link for a deal on projectblitz.com.  The prices are lower than anything else I've seen.  What's the catch with them?

I see someone dropped a link for a deal on projectblitz.com.  The prices are lower than anything else I've seen.  What's the catch with them?
Well I know Projectblitz is NOT a Nike SB retailer, they are a reseller website similar to Flight Club or something like that. I don't know how exactly that affects their prices, but that's the difference between them and all the sites I just gave you. They actually have some high prices on some of the older SB releases, but I just checked the site after reading what you said. And yeah, some of their GRs are pretty cheap, idk why. As far as I know they are legit though.

No catch at all, just a flop on their end and they are just trying to get rid of them. Project blitz is run by croationstyle (I'm sure a lot of you are familiar) who was/is one if the biggest resellers on eBay so a site you can definitely trust. I even bought an item off of the site and I got it very quick.

These are limited..
I'm not an expert on sb's..
But I'm sure a DS pair will run you +$300
:lol:

I wish. I would've loaded up on both if so. DS Supremes go for damn near a stack easy.

Last edited:
The problem with blitz IMO is the shipping cost. $20 for shipping is a joke shoes might be "under retail" but the shipping cost brings it back to retail.

Blitz did add some other shipping options since I ordered last.  I think that the shipping cost has dropped slightly, in fact I last prices checked shipping two pairs to SC and it was 11 bucks I think.

Blitz did add some other shipping options since I ordered last.  I think that the shipping cost has dropped slightly, in fact I last prices checked shipping two pairs to SC and it was 11 bucks I think.

Was going to buy a pair last night and the cheapest option for my zip was $21.00.

If im not mistaken corgishoes just tweeted these for sale around 475

Last edited:
If im not mistaken corgishoes just tweeted these for sale around 475

It was Gusto. Size 11, below $400, but there weren't DS.

If you don't have overseas hook-ups, it's damn near impossible to match Gusto's prices though. That dude is always snatching things from under me. I can't compete from the Western Hemisphere!!

It was Gusto. Size 11, below $400, but there weren't DS.

If you don't have overseas hook-ups, it's damn near impossible to match Gusto's prices though. That dude is always snatching things from under me. I can't compete from the Western Hemisphere!!

Sorry, misread post but thought orange highs were a nice consolation

Last edited:
Yeah I was looking at a pair of red supreme highs for $465 shipped. They were worn once or twice but were in EXCELLENT condition. Couldn't see any flaws whatsoever, I would've thought they were dead stock if the guy hadn't said they were worn. I had the chance to trade my 2011 Concords + $50 for them, but I passed. In hindsight I should've taken advantage of that.

Last edited:
^ Repped

All the 2014 highs look terrible thus far (money saved)

Will definitely check out a couple of those lows tho.

Imo, those orange/teal lows are more fitting for the mia collab accompanied by some creative shop branding of course

Back
Top Bottom