2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow, 1000 reps? That's crazy. Thank you to everyone in the thread! I'm truly honored.
roll.gif

Your gif selection alone deserves 1000 reps haha.  Keep the knowledge coming, Black Thought.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Not a dunk question, but does anyone have any idea where I could get the pimento colorway of the koston 2 (in a 12) for under retail right now? I've got my eye on the Brickharbor sale for now, but keeping my eyes out for another 40% off.

PLUS SKATESHOP (WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA) (800) 448-7723 HAS THE FIRECRACKERS IN SCATTERED SIZES!

I just read in a second place as well the mia sbs will be relaunched again at the mia shops. Didnt see the exact date but the other spot i read said 4th of july. Keep eyes open. If there is anyone that can help me with a pair i will throw some extra money your way. Size 9.5 of 10!
I would hold out until the end of this month. Many stores will be getting the QS version. I see these sitting at most shops and being easily obtainable like SPoTs or FTCs.

I'm not a fan of the MIAs but if I were interested in buying them, I'd prob wait for some coupon deal. I waited on the FTCs and it paid off
happy.gif

Last edited:
Waiting for those all black lows to pop up so I can get em with one of these sales.

Also has anyone found the firecracker t shirt? The link a few pages back doesnt work

I definitely need to look again when I get home. Could've sworn it's actually a darker blue material than most icy soles but if its just an illusion because of the black midsole, my mind will be blown.

--edit--
still think its actually just a darker material though. I'll try and compare it to my 11s in some good lighting
I agree.  I'm pretty sure it's a darker blue, though.. i don't have either of the challenge reds/concords.  looking for the reds (regret waiting for prices to drop)/passed on the concords
got pics of your pair?
You can see the yellowing slightly on the last pair.  (Bottom is dirty, don't have anything with me right now to clean with).

I wouldn't trip if you can't get the MIA dunk restock at MIA because they'll be arriving at shops soon enough
i hope so really want a pair without the package goods, just want the shoes and hopefully they'll be like the SPOT and FTC dunks for pricing

i hope so really want a pair without the package goods, just want the shoes and hopefully they'll be like the SPOT and FTC dunks for pricing
I dont mond missing all the extras but ive been debating picking up the matching shirt now just in case it sells out.

So I decided to take matters into my own hands -- swung by my local and tried out the lace swap:

These will definitely be copped in the near future.

I remember having my eye on em like a year ago in one of those blurry "summer 2013 leaked pics"...lately wasn't too crazy about em..but after checking them out in person and finally seeing the lace swap -- I'm 100% making the move.

Bonus:

Damn, both of those pairs are sick.  I'm not into mids at all.  Wish the Beavis were a high, but they're looking more and more tempting despite it all.

Ahh appreciate it black thought,  as always much appreciated

I repped you not because of the answer but because you dropped the chair gif!

I am also waiting it the all black dunk lows to go on same even tho on premier they are almost sold out (last time I checked)

Back
Top Bottom