2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't wait to break these out:

quick question for anyone who has a pair and has worn em in the rain, do the soles yellow at all? They're translucent but its a very dark blue -- not really an "icy" sole. Any input would be appreciated, not tryna let this NY weather hold me back
I wear mine as as beaters.  just checked, they're slightly yellowed, but it's really hard to notice , i believe due to the tint/dark midsole

factory error from my local. anyone else get this? my blacks were correct
Damn man..... Idk what I would do about that, they technically gave you a B grade. It's not like it really impacts the look of the shoe though, and it's very unique. Hell, you might have one of the rarest red firecrackers out there.

...decided to add some new life to my midnights because they were just collecting dust in my closet..

Lighting doesn't really do it justice (looks pale) but they really pop now. Time to get one of my favorite GRs back in the rotation..hyped.

Lol. Didn't even catch that error when first saw the pic.

It might explain why my right shoe on my red pair had a longer production date than my left though.... Wonder how many actually made it out like that. Will be keeping eyes on the outlets.

I'd really like a corrected pair close to retail+ship if anyone finds an extra 12 

definitely a cool error to get, I hope they're rare

eta: I checked the prod dates and both the left and right are the same

Last edited:
...decided to add some new life to my midnights because they were just collecting dust in my closet..
Lighting doesn't really do it justice (looks pale) but they really pop now. Time to get one of my favorite GRs back in the rotation..hyped.
Love these with the yellow laces. I did the lace swap on mine right out of the box. repped

Love these with the yellow laces. I did the lace swap on mine right out of the box. repped

thanks, always thought they were a cool low key shoe but these yellow laces take em to a whole new level.
Random "drunk at supreme pickup" gone right lol

Another better shot with flash:

-edit-
those black/red highs look more like a NSW dunk than an SB to me, I'm surprised by the choice/placement of materials on them. dope nonetheless, and it looks like they have those 3M laces we saw on the all yellow highs a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
what's the most you guys would pay resale for the 3Ms? I'm thinking about biting the bullet on this one.

Last edited:

First ever pair of sb's. If these even come to Australia I dont know where to buy them. Never seen tem in stores anywhere. Great shoes...

I hope it is this way for the MIAs. Dont know wgat happened to mh connect but he disappeared. He usually tells me about these things. Hopefully it is only temporary.

what's the most you guys would pay resale for the 3Ms? I'm thinking about biting the bullet on this one.

I got mine off feebay a couple months ago for 140$ shipped. You do have to remember retail box price was 130$ on them though. It really depends on how bad you want them and/or how long you are willing to wait til you find the right deal.

Lord have mercy these sales....and john, killim the game right now. Many reps are called to you already...

Back
Top Bottom