2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wear mine as as beaters.  just checked, they're slightly yellowed, but it's really hard to notice , i believe due to the tint/dark midsole

Its the same sole as the challenge reds and concords but the black midsole definitely helps. Mine aren't noticeably yellow and I wore em' pretty hard last winter. My challenge reds weren't that bad surprisingly since I wore em' a lot. But my concord dunks are gettin bad.

Last edited:
I saw on a group that mia will be releasing more mia sb lows on july 4th. Dont know how reliable it is but if someone could help me out with a pair, it would be greatly appreciated

Its the same sole as the challenge reds and concords but the black midsole definitely helps.

I definitely need to look again when I get home. Could've sworn it's actually a darker blue material than most icy soles but if its just an illusion because of the black midsole, my mind will be blown.

--edit--
still think its actually just a darker material though. I'll try and compare it to my 11s in some good lighting

Last edited:
I saw on a group that mia will be releasing more mia sb lows on july 4th. Dont know how reliable it is but if someone could help me out with a pair, it would be greatly appreciated
Havent heard anything yet, been impatiently waiting. If that happens ill be trying to get a friend to scoop a pair.

I doing the chair gif cause I know I'll hear it if I don't put it up. 
laugh.gif

The Lundy dunk low had 2 versions. There was a premium one and a regular one, which is the one I have. The premium pair (below) WAS limited to 200 pair, the version I have (which I'm assuming is version you want) weren't as limited.

(Premium version) You see how much lighter it is than the version I have?

As far as a price tag, $200-220 is what I think is a fair price but I would still talk him down a little.

Its the same sole as the challenge reds and concords but the black midsole definitely helps. Mine aren't noticeably yellow and I wore em' pretty hard last winter. My challenge reds weren't that bad surprisingly since I wore em' a lot. But my concord dunks are gettin bad.
I wonder what caused the differences and why the yellowing is concentrated in certain spots.  Do you store them in box with the paper?

Try some Jason Markk shoe cleaner on those

00' always got heat stashed. Congrats on the big 1000. I know you're not keeping score, but there's no one else more deserving of the recognition.

Plums ftw. Nice.
I wonder what caused the differences and why the yellowing is concentrated in certain spots.  Do you store them in box with the paper?

Nah. They've been out since I got em. No worries. They'll prolly be my beater shoe for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
I just read in a second place as well the mia sbs will be relaunched again at the mia shops. Didnt see the exact date but the other spot i read said 4th of july. Keep eyes open. If there is anyone that can help me with a pair i will throw some extra money your way. Size 9.5 of 10!

My reds should be here today from blindside...can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read in a second place as well the mia sbs will be relaunched again at the mia shops. Didnt see the exact date but the other spot i read said 4th of july. Keep eyes open. If there is anyone that can help me with a pair i will throw some extra money your way. Size 9.5 of 10!
What are these sources? Wouldnt mind telling my boys in Miami.

A post on instagram from someone who lives in miami who copped first time, then a guy on a Facebook group i have bought multiple sbs from who lives in florida, asked i wanted him to go camp out for july 4th to get myself a pair. I know they dont seem like reliable sources, but if its true, im trying to find someone to help me with a pair as well. Im going to call mia in a bit.

If you can get em for $180-$200 shipped, I would hop on that.

The leather quality is amazing and the comfort is superior.

People still get confused each time I rock em.

Here's a photo to help you with the decision making process.
I doing the chair gif cause I know I'll hear it if I don't put it up. 
laugh.gif

The Lundy dunk low had 2 versions. There was a premium one and a regular one, which is the one I have. The premium pair (below) WAS limited to 200 pair, the version I have (which I'm assuming is version you want) weren't as limited.

(Premium version) You see how much lighter it is than the version I have?

As far as a price tag, $200-220 is what I think is a fair price but I would still talk him down a little.
I've always wanted the Premium Version but never wanted to pay resale and didn't live in LA when they released.

Last edited:
congrats on your 1000th (1002nd to be exact) rep John, well deserved. Keep it up

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with mia. It is confirmed july 4th. Relaunch. Now someone help me out please! It would be greatly appreciated!

also just called MIA, they will be restocking on the 4th, 

--but--

we can definitely expect to see them at local SB accounts sometime in the near future. no exact date yet but he said 100% we'll see them in other shops

----------

on another note, a few weeks ago I said I wished the red firecrackers had a black/red pattern on the heel rather than white/red, finally got around to whipping up some rough PSs

doesn't look as great as i expected in these edits, but feel like it would've went better with the overall dark upper if properly executed:

Back
Top Bottom