2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't touched SBs since blue box series. Had to cop the Homegrowns. Any suggestions to preserve and protect the suede?

That guy has some classic poses lol. But I could just imagine going through your closet and packing multiple pairs in your car and driving to a location to set up a shoot lol. Doing multiple jump poses, tippy toes poses and the classic bend over with a pair in your hand pose.

What people do for that "likes" and "thumbs ups". :smh:

That guy has some classic poses lol. But I could just imagine going through your closet and packing multiple pairs in your car and driving to a location to set up a shoot lol. Doing multiple jump poses, tippy toes poses and the classic bend over with a pair in your hand pose.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last pair of Sb I bought were the de la highs in white, these homegrowns have to be my next pair quality looks nuts. I saw Nike still has a full size run too

Everything about that is corny. You packed your car up with the same Jordan's that half the world has, then drove to a park carrying shoe boxes, Then lined them up heal to toe, then set up your camera, then slowly and carefully lift up the last sneaker and place your foot underneath while gently resting the last sneaker on top of the ones youre wearing. And then doing it again with different sneakers to make a mirror effect. Cmon!! Who even thinks to do that. Straight corny IG flexin. People just looking for likes to make themselves feel good.
I just like to vent every so often.
HAHAHA.  btw, i liked, hearted and thumbs upped it.  ironic. 

So I broke down and copped the Homegrowns for just a few bucks under retail.

How is the suede on these, butter, sandpaper, or somewhere in the middle?

i love seeing these post of, " i finally caved and grabed the homegrowns" i told you fellas they are fire!!. Glad i doubled.  

i really dont understand why everyone is always like. " gonna wait to cop on disco" for every damm shoe.  if you like the shoe the price should not matter. nike is slowing price pointing all of us out of sbs's next 3 years they will be at jordan level and then we will all be gone prob. . point being buy what you like when you want it. sure you could save some loot, but is it really worth risking not being able to get your size just to save $20 down the road? 

i love seeing these post of, " i finally caved and grabed the homegrowns" i told you fellas they are fire!!. Glad i doubled.  

i really dont understand why everyone is always like. " gonna wait to cop on disco" for every damm shoe.  if you like the shoe the price should not matter. nike is slowing price pointing all of us out of sbs's next 3 years they will be at jordan level and then we will all be gone prob. . point being buy what you like when you want it. sure you could save some loot, but is it really worth risking not being able to get your size just to save $20 down the road? 

exactly what is there not to get? why cop now if most of it sits and you can save a few bucks for a tank of gas... if you a baller though do you pleighboy

Last edited:
These corny pictures really have to stop in 2016.

"To all my follower"
I think I recognize that guy's writing style, I see it in every sneaker news blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just the way I buy. Fire or not, if a release looks like it's going to sit and I can save myself $30 - $40 I'm going to do it.

To some folks that may be pocket change, but it makes a difference in my shoe budget.

Back
Top Bottom