2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bro great condition IMO plenty of life, I got them up for 130 and cats offering my $60

I've been watching them for quite some time :lol:

If I didn't know you were from the thread and was going to make an offer I'd ask for more pics, soles look a little more worn than I generally buy, and probably offer you $100 via PP. Just my 2 cents.

I've been watching them for quite some time
laugh.gif

If I didn't know you were from the thread and was going to make an offer I'd ask for more pics, soles look a little more worn than I generally buy, and probably offer you $100 via PP. Just my 2 cents.
that be my top offer as well too 
laugh.gif

Bro great condition IMO plenty of life, I got them up for 130 and cats offering my $60
I've been watching them for quite some time
laugh.gif

Ha!

Yeah I've provide more pics to a few that asked, $100 invoice I prob can live with more compared to ebay + fees.

Still crazy this is where the market went for some of the better quality Nike kicks compared to Jordans. I mean Jordan market isn't as crazy as it once was but you can't really catch reasonable prices on certain pairs and CWs.

New Kostons are dope. Always down for new other stuff than the conventional cupsole, vulc sole. Seen footy of Gino doing a boardslide in similar looking flyknits at the globe at Queens. So any Gino approval is good enough for me  
laugh.gif
 but I do hope I can catch em for ahunna

I get that but the inspiration is coming from Kobes :lol:

If Kobes looked like Kyries I bet the shoe would resemble those

Tempting.

I wish they color blocked it a lil different.

The black is too "heavy" if that makes sense.
Agreed. Cool concept but bad execution.  

IMO it may have looked better with the white shoe with a black swoosh/black outsole, and the black shoe with a white swoosh/white outsole. 

Back
Top Bottom