2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dam being cheap backfired on me. Beautiful pair of calis for 195 shipped I made an offer but honestly should have spent the 20 or so bucks more and not missed out .

Dam being cheap backfired on me. Beautiful pair of calis for 195 shipped I made an offer but honestly should have spent the 20 or so bucks more and not missed out .

I will take some nice pics when they come in.

J/K
I had thrown a lowball offer out, but somebody else snatched them.

Back at  it again with the white Kostons
laugh.gif

youd pretty much get your asking price at those sizes though ^ if you wear sz 9-11.5 your pretty much going to be getting less then what you expected... SB is dead.
"SB is dead"? Then why this thread more popping than any other thread lol. The quality is dead but it still gonna sell (slowly) for the $60/$70 prices because there will always be dunk/dunk sb heads out there.

Good deal, that's what I paid for my ds  pair 2yrs ago. 
Beautiful, been looking for a pair in my size for anything between 90-120 haven't been too lucky so far.
Thanks guys.  These were listed as VNDS but to the naked eye they look about as DS as you can get for a worn shoe.  I saw my size (13) all over the place but they were typically over priced at $150 or so.  I'm glad my patience paid off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom