2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only thing that has me worried if the overall fashion style shifts away from what I've been used to growing up.

it's pretty clear to me that Adidas is shaping what kids want these days, athletic wear seems to be dying and being replaced by fashion wear, I work in a college so I see what kids are into on a regular basis

look at the Pharrell stuff folks went nuts over a few days ago, a few years ago Tech fleece was all the rage but the trend has shifted

it's pretty clear to me that Adidas is shaping what kids want these days, athletic wear seems to be dying and being replaced by fashion wear, I work in a college so I see what kids are into on a regular basis

look at the Pharrell stuff folks went nuts over a few days ago, a few years ago Tech fleece was all the rage but the trend has shifted
As of now, seems like there's a market for everyone, but hype still sells. Always has, always will. As far as the sneakerhead community.

As far as overall fashion, it's just sleekness.

Initial run of Human Race NMDs were cool, most of the new CWs that release I think this weekend isn't for me.

I shouldn't even say sleekness, but when I look at the LeBrons prior to the 14s, they mostly have a toy like look, almost childish compared to the XVs...especially the Ghost CW.

6176690688_IMG_1970.JPG
Still salty over the piegons but hey more kicks comig in for me makes me feel better .. pick ups

John00 John00 did u score black pigeons man? Didn't see you yesterday's drops
I did cop. Hope every thread regular that wanted them did as well. Nothing really to post. Outside of the thread regs the thread was pretty much filled with a beast, resellers and idiot humble braggers. Pretty typical of a hyped SB release with any type of resell value now. Very few shops that were taking phone orders and the ones that were, to my knowledge, were charging slightly ABOVE or at current resell. Outrageous. Some of them will learn though, their consistent customer base won't forget this. Pushing away loyal buyers for a one time money grab could destroy you in the long run. But, we'll see how this all plays out. Resell will be through the floor soon.

I’m slightly worried this hype has brought new people in that will start buying up old pairs, raising their prices....
I kinda decided I need some clean Tiff lows and working towards WTDs
So I’m hoping pricing stays low
Nah. I don't think this release has brought many if ANY new heads to the SB scene like that. I'd say 90% of the Pigeons are up for sale again right now, lol. No one is going to start buying up old pairs. If that were going to start happening, it would've happened after the Tiff release. Honestly, compared to the Tiff release this drop wasn't that crazy in here. The Tiff had the thread moving 10 pages a minute and that was before they actually dropped. Release day was atrocious in here. If anything you'd probably want to cop the WTD now because the price on those has steadily risen since the drop. I remember when they could be had for $500-$700 and now is WAY beyond that for some pairs DS. Tiff lows have actually dropped in price recently from what I've seen.

I just got home and my pair from Premier were waiting for me. I really like them in hand. I have a feeling I'm going to beat them into the ground.

I'm not a regular but always lurking and try to help out when I can. With the thread flying the way it has since last week, I was curious to see just how many pairs had been listed on Stockx and scrolled to the bottom of the product page and thought some of you would be interested in it as well.

Capture.PNG

I'm not a regular but always lurking and try to help out when I can. With the thread flying the way it has since last week, I was curious to see just how many pairs had been listed on Stockx and scrolled to the bottom of the product page and thought some of you would be interested in it as well.

Capture.PNG
460 sales is alot, atleast the price is dropping to some extent

Still waiting for tactics to put my pigeons on a ups truck today for me to truly believe I got them. Once that's done I'll sleep easy , or not because now I'm curious about these blue UCS highs lol. The owner of bluetile posted a video of his little mini pigeon release and he was telling dudes he would see them next month for the ugly sweaters and that they werw really dope so im guessing sample pairs have been distributed already?

I want to print all my invoices from Nike, SPOT, Premier, Active, Ubiq, Nocturnal, Exit etc. dating back to 2002 and send them to Nike and ask why I wasn't able to get Pigeons and listen to some middle manager spew me some BS
I wish I could do that with my local to show him what he is losing by being an idiot
I’m actually quite interested in what he has to say when I pick up my last purchase (preorder WS Champion deck)
He had better choose his words wisely (what am I going to do with all these sweet shop decks? You don’t leave pics of your exgirlfriend up on your fridge do you?)

Do the 2017 pigeons have the nice, soft, plush sock liner like older dunk SB models or is it the more rugged/stiffer sock liner that leaves sock lint? lol Thanks!

Do the 2017 pigeons have the nice, soft, plush sock liner like older dunk SB models or is it the more rugged/stiffer sock liner that leaves sock lint? lol Thanks!
I have to say the sockliner is the only thing I like about new tooling. It doesn't rip at the heel like the old ones. Had blisters for days.

Back
Top Bottom