2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so apparently these were available on the 6th at primitive in La..so yeah like someone mentioned these drop at certain places at different times.

Places out west usually get releases before the east. My shop out here is expecting them sometime next week.

It looks like the MSRP is 130.00. Since they're a quickstrike, Nike SB accounts aren't supposed to sell them online. Only in-store or through phone order (if the store does phone orders).

I read somewhere that only 1200 pairs were made but supposedly Brooklyn Projects got 45 pairs. Thats a heck of a lot of pairs for any quickstrike Nike SB or not. They released a size run of 12 pairs for phone order, charged around 160 I think for the phone orders. Most stores usually get a handful of pairs for quickstrike releases. Around 8-12 at most in my experience.

I'd check your area and see what skate shops usually get Nike SB quickstrikes. The big chain stores usually don't.

It looks like the MSRP is 130.00. Since they're a quickstrike, Nike SB accounts aren't supposed to sell them online. Only in-store or through phone order (if the store does phone orders).
I read somewhere that only 1200 pairs were made but supposedly Brooklyn Projects got 45 pairs. Thats a heck of a lot of pairs for any quickstrike Nike SB or not. They released a size run of 12 pairs for phone order, charged around 160 I think for the phone orders. Most stores usually get a handful of pairs for quickstrike releases. Around 8-12 at most in my experience.
I'd check your area and see what skate shops usually get Nike SB quickstrikes. The big chain stores usually don't.
Good info as usual. I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it homie. I don't think there's only 1200 pairs either. Supposedly, Brooklyn Projects put that info out there. 45 pairs is a huge chunk if there's only 1200 pairs around. On top of that, how would BP know how many pairs other shops would get? They don't work for Primitive in LA. Primitive could have gotten 500 pairs, how would BP know? I never believe anything BP says about stock numbers. BP is a KNOWN HYPE builder in LA.

Last edited:
my shops getting the 3m dunk high today... wonder if ill be able to walk in and cop or if theres a line

What area are you in? If you don't mind me asking. Trying to get an idea of when they'll end up out here on the East coast.

Ah ok. Exact opposite from where I am lol. How's the weather? 8)

I haven't checked in with my shops yet. They were expecting them this week though. Might drop by when I get off work later.

******g muggy and hot, we got vog right now D:

my shop selling for $150 and another shop i will find out the price.  hopefully my size is available at one of em

Wow inthRED. You just made about 25 top quality posts in an hour. Slow down or you might break a keyboard....

Tell me about it dude. My local just got a shipment from Nike. I went first thing this morning but it was just the challenge reds, mint highs and the kostons... Usually I get excited when a shop has a few boxes of new shoes that arrived... Not when I'm waiting for quickstrikes though lol...

Last edited:
Tell me about it dude. My local just got a shipment from Nike. I went first thing this morning but it was just the challenge reds, mint highs and the kostons... Usually I get excited when a shop has a few boxes of new shoes that arrived... Not when I'm waiting for quickstrikes though lol...
Same here. I don't think that it will be that crazy for these though. I think that's why people are trying to attach the "Toro Bravo" name to this dunk. Give it some hype and they might really cop it. I REALLY want to see what SB has coming as well.

All this hype and the "Raging Bull/Toro Bravo" nickname has made me more interested in a pair of Red Devils.

If the stitching on the midsole was just black instead of contrasting with Red, I'd like the 3Ms considerably more.

Some guy got the 'wrong size' from brooklynprojects and he wants to sell them for 240$....SMDH. Damn hype.

Exactly rillo... 'wrong size' eh. I don't think it'll be long before the dude lowers that price.

I was actually suprised that the 10.5's lasted as long as they did at BP. I was tempted to pull the trigger. Ah well, I'll take my chances out here tho.

I've never really been into any SB's but those 3M joints are too sick and a must cop. I don't like em because of the whole Toro Bravo nickname going around with them...I like them because I'm a sucker for anything 3M. I hope you guys don't think I'm just adding to the hype.
frown.gif

So sorry if this has already been asked, but when do they drop? 
smokin.gif
 And any htown NTers wanna let me know where I can cop them if they haven't dropped already? These will be my first and probably only SB so I know nothing about the how these releases work. Please help me out!!

i missed my drop at my local place..... if  you're local store does phone orders please lmk

Last edited:
I've never really been into any SB's but those 3M joints are too sick and a must cop. I don't like em because of the whole Toro Bravo nickname going around with them...I like them because I'm a sucker for anything 3M. I hope you guys don't think I'm just adding to the hype.
frown.gif

So sorry if this has already been asked, but when do they drop? 
smokin.gif
 And any htown NTers wanna let me know where I can cop them if they haven't dropped already? These will be my first and probably only SB so I know nothing about the how these releases work. Please help me out!!
Premium Goods in West University should have them. Look them up and give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom