2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i HATE this idea. what happened to the NSB "support your local" campaign retail chains dont hurt for customers like locals do. locals know their customers, theyre friendly. ive met so many new people lined up for drops at my local, and now what im going to talk to some 16yr old girl about sneakers in Pac Sun? i think this is a bad move by nike. just let in more hypebeasts so real skaters and collectors cant have as good of a chance. 

I guess resellers will be lining up at pacsun when the 112s come out....idk

I think it's more of rumor at this point, I'd doubt it happens that fast. One of my local pacsun carry New Balances and some Jano's I believe, would be interesting to see how fast Dunks comes.

I see both sides of the argument and as much as I like my local and would like to support it more, they don't get a lot of stock. Rarely do they get half sizes and most of the QS go to their friends. So this definitely helps me.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be happy if my local pacsun starts releasing QS dunks. I'm pretty impatient when it comes to having something in hand when I already paid for it lol hopefully it stays on the low so I can easily pick up a pair of kicks that im interested in after work

Can't be that impossible if my Pac Sun got the Desert Floral Jano's when they dropped, and still has the Mandarine Florals in stock as of today. 

nobody really knew that pacsun was gonna carry the desert camo janos though and anyways the desert camo n urban camo janos arent a QS so if your local pacsun is showing em in stock doesnt mean its a FSR also are there store options to go to? the closests shop that gets QS drops is about 45mins away without traffic. California traffic sucks btw lol

Last edited:
I got some good info for you guys.

Anyone remember the info I dropped about the Civilist Nike SB store and how Nike SB would be doing build outs for certain stores, kind of like a HOH for Nike SB? Well, I was talking to a employee of my local Pacsun and in the coming months a couple of Pacsuns (including my local) within the US will be receiving Nike SB build outs equipped with HUGE FLAT screen TVs that will be playing Nike SB skate team videos 24-7. The employee also went on to say that Pacsun and Nike SB have made some type of deal (something like the Nike and Footlocker partnership, I suppose) to now give Pacsuns with build outs the ENTIRE LINE OF NIKE SB (DUNKS AND ALL!). These Pacsuns will receive EVERY QS and HS, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.

I'm excited to see this happen. What do you guys think about this?

That would be a game ender for me. I cringe and stop purchasing any (once) underground brand that ends up at pacsun. Like others mentioned this goes against all of Nikes promises. I know many skate shops are hurting from that original switch allowing malls to carry SBs. First it was just odd SBs. Then signature line. Then some dunks and eventually QS. Slippery slope I'm afraid.

No one really knows, when they start popping up that's then we'll get an idea .

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like we've heard this option come to surface before, and it's still a rumor (not to discredit John's post)

SB Dunks are the SB labels bread and butter. It would make dunks readily available for the everyday consumer to purchase, but Nike has made it apparent that SB Dunks are staying in local shops and won't move to chain stores.

I have no real problem with Mall shops, or chain stores carrying Janoski's, as they always have. Nor do I have a problem with those same shops carrying dunks, I just think it's unrealistic to assume they'll carry dunks just because they carry QS Janoski's.

Also, my girl works at ***** Sporting goods, and she showed me the newsletter they received about Nike SB products, and it said they'll carry Nike SB apparel (youth size only as of currently, but to expand to Men's size), GS and kids size nike sb shoes (not dunk lows, mids, or highs) ONLY.

Put SBs ( dunks or anything else the line) in my local swapmall.. i could care less... The more opportunities that people have to purchase at retail makes this fine with me.

It gets pretty tiresome having to go to my local and guess what the price is gonna be.

I was happy as hell when Nike Stores started carrying SBs cause then I could always get at box.

I'm now in a fortunate position where I don't have to worry about any of these things.. but I did have to for years and I know others are gonna continue to deal with these things so IMO it's a good move for the people.

Last edited:
yeah I'm fine with pac sun getting them... closest skate shop its about 25-30 minutes away from from while pac sun is like 5 min and then 15 minutes... So if i need to camp out or anything pac sun will save me some time

Hard to follow tauntauns but went with these today.

Sorry if someone posted pics before, but does anyone here have these on hand and has like on feet pics of them? Debating if i should get these instead of the team reds

^ now that i think about it, never saw any pics of those on feet and/or in hand. personally, i like these a lot better than the team reds and i would get them, but ive been spending too damn much on shoes i gotta cut down to pay bills

Back
Top Bottom