2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This sucks...looks like eBay is my only option. I like them , but I don't think they are worth 200$.

Last edited:
A little salty that I didn't get my preferred size of 10.5.. Had to settle for a 11. Nothing extreme but a little roomier than I'd like. I'll just double sock it I guess.

Threw the red laces in to see how it looks. Depending on the fit I could see the red laces setting it off very nicely. It'll be Black laces 98% of the time though.

Cause I know everyone loves a flash shot. :tongue:

A little salty that I didn't get my preferred size of 10.5.. Had to settle for a 11. Nothing extreme but a little roomier than I'd like. I'll just double sock it I guess.
Threw the red laces in to see how it looks. Depending on the fit I could see the red laces setting it off very nicely. It'll be Black laces 98% of the time though.
Cause I know everyone loves a flash shot.
tongue.gif

Awesome pictures my dude. I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Cause I know everyone loves a flash shot. :tongue:

Very nice. Can never go wrong with more pics :smokin

Do you happen to know what kind of red that is by the way? I don't think its on the box.

yo, thanks for this man. I'm sure cats are lined up already, but I'll see what's up.

Anytime man. Good luck dude, I hope you get your pair.

Kinda discouraging for me hearing that all these 10.5 cats are out to get the same shoe though :tongue:

^^

It says Varsity Red on the box........ but my personally opinion it doesn't look like varsity red to me. It has more of a crimson kind of look to it. Kinda difficult to explain.

Hopefully you have better luck than I did. Haha... Called every spot that had them and they all had a 10 and 11. :x

Last edited:
^^
It says Varsity Red on the box........ but my personally opinion it doesn't look like varsity red to me. It has more of a crimson kind of look to it. Kinda difficult to explain.
Hopefully you have better luck than I did. Haha... Called every spot that had them and they all had a 10 and 11. :x

Thanks for the info B20.

For the Chicago heads, UPRISE has has a few pairs of the the 3M's. Price is listed as $146.12 on their website. Random sizes from 10.5 and up. No phone orders though....

^^ If you're talking about casual wear I don't see that happening anytime soon/if at all.

The whole shoe seems to be made out of nylon and flexes quite well. This is a really well put together shoe and you will def. not regret the purchase.

One of the very few releases that I've actually been excited for lately and it did not disappoint.

Last edited:
^^ If you're talking about casual wear I don't see that happening anytime soon/if at all.
The whole shoe seems to be made out of nylon and flexes quite well. This is a really well put together shoe and you will def. not regret the purchase.
One of the very few releases that I've actually been excited for lately and it did not disappoint.
Great info. I was wondering if these would last and NOW I REALLY can't wait to get my hands on these.

Its also a 'Premium' rather than a 'Pro' shoe. The premiums use 'better' or 'special' materials and usually better care with production.

It would be nice if they came out with an 'elite' pair again. Last ones I know of were the Beijing and Nitraid mids from a few years back. I got the Beijing's. Pretty nice leather on that shoe.

I can't wait till these shoes get out here in my area. Been checking with my skate shops here daily... gotta restrain myself lol.

Hope you enjoy em B20.

Last edited:
damn i so regret missing the drop locally :\

btw do these dunk high sb's still fit the same way they did about five years ago?  as in mostly downsize half a size from the dunk low sb?

Last edited:
damn i so regret missing the drop locally :\

btw do these dunk high sb's still fit the same way they did about five years ago?  as in mostly downsize half a size from the dunk low sb?
Sizing is pretty much TTS. Sometimes it can be tight depending on the materials used. I'd say you could go up half a size and down half a size and still be okay.

Pics are killing me! Dope pick up b20, wanna see them in person, but I'd rock them with the red laces.

Just when I thought Nike SB couldn't reel me back in...now I want those 3Ms and Challenge Red's.  Gonna be an expensive holiday season.
laugh.gif

Sizing is pretty much TTS. Sometimes it can be tight depending on the materials used. I'd say you could go up half a size and down half a size and still be okay.
I'm a true size 9 in like purple pigeon, Gibson, takashi 2 an basically any other shoe I've tried

But I remember my first pair of dunk high was the Marshall amp and 8.5 was good.

Could you give further info based on this?

Back
Top Bottom