2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Called radio just now. $120 for ugly sweaters gray. $10 ship . Total out to $130 to California! They have 1 more 9. Not sure about the rest of the sizes. Thanks John!

Radio has a 9, 9.5, 10, and 13 in the ugly sweaters.. Left the 13 cause I know its hard to find for the bigger feet guys.. I'm not one to cop unless its my size. The size swaps never really work out for me

If anyone gets a lead on a size 12 direct me in the right direction..

Radio has a 9, 9.5, 10, and 13 in the ugly sweaters.. Left the 13 cause I know its hard to find for the bigger feet guys.. I'm not one to cop unless its my size. The size swaps never really work out for me

If anyone gets a lead on a size 12 direct me in the right direction..
Does anybody know if these Grey UCS's are the QS or do they come with the special box?

Sounds like that burrito was a double today. :rofl:

NDC and local raffles --> YES....

The 9am drop was a success tho.....

Good ****. Glad you got thru fam.
Heres the funny part to me. Brooklyn Project charged $160 + shipping for WoFs and people were outraged. CNCPTS drops a pair of kicks for $240 shipped and its cool? Regardless how you felt about either shoe, $240 shipped for a **** *** tin and ornament is ******ed. But hey man, ya'll got it. 

Yeah, shops are definitely taking advantage of the fact that this hobby is as popular as it will ever be at the moment, especially when the word limited is tossed around. It's either pay up or keep it moving.
i blame resellers. people arent dumb. if i made a shoe and sold it for 130, and it sells out in seconds and people are willing to pay 250 to resellers...why wouldnt i just charge 250 to being with. i dont agree with it. im not happy i paid 240 for a hyped up release. but its the only place you can get them from. i can get the grey but hesitated in that sense. supply and demand.
Basically in line with my above post. Demand. Nike can easily GR everthing. They don't. Flipping shoes is no different than flipping any other in demand consumer good. Blaming anyone is a bit short sighted. The consumers, resellers, shops, and especially Nike all shoulder their fair share of the blame.

Just unds these for today. I know there not technically an sb but w.e

Amazing shoe. Love my pairs.

RUKUS (337) 984-6561 HAS THE GREY UGLY X-MAS SWEATERS IN SIZES 8-10.5! CALL NOW! THEY'RE MOVING FAST! THEY ALSO HAVE ALL THE CLOTHING TO GO ALONG WITH THE RELEASE!!!
The big homie doing what he does best.

Special shoutout to thosr who offered to cop the Black Christmas sweaters for me. That's love and more appreciated than you'll ever know. Just couldnt bring myself to accept or to think about shoes at all yesterday as I had my uncle's funeral to attend. On principle alone, it just didn't feel right. I'll add thm to the collection one way or another. Lord knows I have trade bait for days if it comes to that.

Special shoutout to thosr who offered to cop the Black Christmas sweaters for me. That's love and more appreciated than you'll ever know. Just couldnt bring myself to accept or to think about shoes at all yesterday as I had my uncle's funeral to attend. On principle alone, it just didn't feel right. I'll add thm to the collection one way or another. Lord knows I have trade bait for days if it comes to that.
RIP to your Uncle. My condolences.

looking to get some pairs of lows,

can anyone share some sites that have them for retail besides ccs and nike?

Gotcha, hows the reputation with Radio? Anybody order from them before?

I ordered from them before! Always solid transaction. FedEx shipped. No tracking number though but it arrives within 2 days depending on your location. Got my 112 and now ugly sweaters!

Are there any shops online with the ugly christmas sweater apparel. Radio told me 34 shipped. They wouldn't add to my shoe order that hasn't shipped yet which was odd. I was greatful for the kicks so didn't put up a fuss. Looking for the crew neck and grey tee

Are there any shops online with the ugly christmas sweater apparel. Radio told me 34 shipped. They wouldn't add to my shoe order that hasn't shipped yet which was odd. I was greatful for the kicks so didn't put up a fuss. Looking for the crew neck and grey tee
Looking for the crew too

Back
Top Bottom