2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah, might be a little too early to start doty discussions though...
my only gripe with the black spruces is the way it sheds on the cord just like the team reds, but the dark lint is more noticeable... the little things 
mad.gif

Are there any shops online with the ugly christmas sweater apparel. Radio told me 34 shipped. They wouldn't add to my shoe order that hasn't shipped yet which was odd. I was greatful for the kicks so didn't put up a fuss. Looking for the crew neck and grey tee
Looking for the crew too

RUKUS (337) 984-6561 HAS THE GREY UGLY X-MAS SWEATERS IN SIZES 8-10.5! CALL NOW! THEY'RE MOVING FAST! THEY ALSO HAVE ALL THE CLOTHING TO GO ALONG WITH THE RELEASE!!!
I believe Rukus still has a lot of the apparel left from this release. You might see the apparel pop up online on or around the 14th.

been watching the black christmas sweater prices. theyre lower than i expected
I hope even people fiendin for them wouldn't pay much more than 300 (!-give it to me I'll find you 2-3 dope kicks instead) for these damn christmas shoes...less fees etc you arent gonna make much flippin these. cncpts took all that resell money 

For those looking for apparel.

I ordered a crewneck earlier today from rukus.  No tracking or anything provided really, but I got a text receipt tho,(not much info, just states how much was charged)  ill let you know guys know when it arrives. 

Are there any shops online with the ugly christmas sweater apparel. Radio told me 34 shipped. They wouldn't add to my shoe order that hasn't shipped yet which was odd. I was greatful for the kicks so didn't put up a fuss. Looking for the crew neck and grey tee
Call Rukus. They had all the clothes

Special shoutout to thosr who offered to cop the Black Christmas sweaters for me. That's love and more appreciated than you'll ever know. Just couldnt bring myself to accept or to think about shoes at all yesterday as I had my uncle's funeral to attend. On principle alone, it just didn't feel right. I'll add thm to the collection one way or another. Lord knows I have trade bait for days if it comes to that.
RIP to your Uncle. My condolences.
Thanks fam.
Fresh out of reps or I'd rep you.  Good lookin fam.  First time I've copped from buyskateshoes.com in like 6 years.

Teal Highs for $35...yes please!  Grabbed those and some random pairs as Christmas gifts.  Now I can delete this shoe depot auction off my ebay watch list.

Back
Top Bottom