2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like how slick CCS is.  Those Navy/Red Highs were marked down as low as $59.99.  As soon as pairs start moving, they bump the price back up.  Gotta love Eastbay/FTL co...

finally was able to take pics
i like the way they turned out 
smokin.gif

Repped for that 50green code.
Bought a pair of Lunar Rods (i know this is the dunk thread, but they didnt have any dunks I wanted).
Can't complain for $35 (unless they dont fit lol)

Just talked to someone at concepts about my payment for black sweaters and asked when they would ship. He laughed and said sometime this week.

Just talked to someone at concepts about my payment for black sweaters and asked when they would ship. He laughed and said sometime this week.
They just went on sale Saturday... Be patient. They will ship sometime this week. Remember, They're not corporate like Nike is. Give them some slack. Americans always need their stuff NOW! The American way... hahaha.

*UPDATE*

"Thank you for your order from Concepts! We wanted to let you know that your order (#*****) was shipped via UPS, UPS Ground on 12/9/2013.  You can track your package at any time using the link below."

Last edited:
They just went on sale Saturday... Be patient. They will ship sometime this week. Remember, They're not corporate like Nike is. Give them some slack. Americans always need their stuff NOW! The American way... hahaha.
I paid $50 over retail so the least they can do is send me my package ASAP. Just sayin

*UPDATE*

"Thank you for your order from Concepts! We wanted to let you know that your order (#*****) was shipped via UPS, UPS Ground on 12/9/2013.  You can track your package at any time using the link below."
What size? Haven't gotten that email yet

A seller on eBay, has the black Ucs's up for sale for 380 not including the box, or any of the extra's..

I don't see dealing with the hassle of coppin but only keeping the extra's

*UPDATE*

pretty sure I wasn't *****ing. Just giving an update from what I heard from the store employee.

I paid $50 over retail so the least they can do is send me my package ASAP. Just sayin
I understand where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat. But, shipping was only $15 (Ground shipping) unless, you paid more for faster shipping. Just saying.
What size? Haven't gotten that email yet
pretty sure I wasn't *****ing. Just giving an update from what I heard from the store employee.
Thanks for the info. Not bashing on anyone, but I just wanted to point out how long it was since the sneakers released... 2 days ago... I'm pretty sure they're getting ready to ship out soon since I got my shipping confirmation email not too long ago.

Just a heads up for yall. Just got an email my order from Concepts shipped now

I see someone already posted that info now. I ordered size 10.5 in the blacks btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom