2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=17136

I agree as well, I think that a pic with the pink laces will make it pop a little bit more, but seeing them in person is a must before copping.  On another note, do we think that these will sit until perhaps they can be had at a cheaper price???

Just got bad news that the CPA Exam will cost me even more money than I thought
mean.gif

Just when I found the Ice Greens for $166 shipped and Roller Derbys for $202 shipped.
Yeah the CPA exam plus study materials is ridiculous.  Glad I am done with that...passed on first try by shutting down my life for 6 months.  I am getting sick to my stomach now

John00 those are the cowboys, right?

2 pair were released at a sole collector event???? i honestly can't remember

nerd.gif
Yes, they are Sole Collector Cowboy 5 Dunk Highs. I love them! Most people don't even know what they are. There was 400 total pairs released, they are numbered as well. Futura designed them and the 3M on the side tells the story of sneaker collecting. Another thing I LOVE about the shoe is the 3M almost makes it impossible to take pictures of. If you use flash it won't be able to be seen.
eh John was wondering where you were at! welcome back sir. First off i had to rep the hell out of youre post... those slam city's 
pimp.gif
 But i dont know those concords just look off to me i cant put my finger on it..something about the patent leather that just isnt doing it for me, i def wanna see them in person before i give my 100% pass on them.

Im with everyone else on here, those send helps are trash. If the sb line was the kardashian family those send helps are definitely the khloe kardashian of recent releases 
mean.gif
Thanks man. My Slams have been in the rotation lately. I've heard some of the same thing too about the Concords so it's a wait and see kinda thing for me.
Nice Cowboys, John.
Thanks bro.

So, just talked to homegrown and they were saying that they thought the reason for the specific dates for recent shoes was because of shipping to shops being so off. He was telling me that some skate shops STILL have not received BHM lows. At least puts me at ease for a bit.

There is a pair of bucks in the buy and sell for $210.. i offered him 200 shipped and dude snapped on me lol.. tread lightly if you offer him , caught feelings over the $10

LMAO! Wow at him barking on you over $10. I only get mad when I explicitly state "low ballers don't waste my time", set the price at $200 shipped, and wake up to 90 private messages that ask "Can you do $130? I'm paypal ready."

Retail is $98

The earlier release was $150 and came with some extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a pair of bucks in the buy and sell for $210.. i offered him 200 shipped and dude snapped on me lol.. tread lightly if you offer him , caught feelings over the $10
LMAO! Wow at him barking on you over $10. I only get mad when I explicitly state "low ballers don't waste my time", set the price at $200 shipped, and wake up to 90 private messages that ask "Can you do $130? I'm paypal ready."
Yeah, unless it was an instance where I wanted to be sure to break even on something, I wouldn't flip on someone for offering $10 less, lol.

Unite is on bath salts.  I can't even bother with them after they cancelled my last 3 orders the second I placed them.  Smart inventory control.
laugh.gif

My spot still unsure of when they're getting spot dunks but hopefully for the weekend. Im down with $98 retail bit anything over that for no extras is no way.

The owner called me yesterday and found budweisers and black & tans in an 11 for me at his warehouse so I gotta go scoop em up. Plus 30% off retail so I'm like sweeeeet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom