2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice Dunkles John!!

Just got a chance to take a photo on my lunch break. (UnDS'd today)

Suede!!!

I've got to admit, these lows aren't as comfortable as older releases. Did something change after the transition from blue box releases? 

Last edited:
since this is a general release, you guys think 1 hour before shop opens is a good time to go? Just want a pair to rock
Like already mentioned, depends on were you are. I know there already lines in NYC SMH. Call your spot and see if people are lined up.

havent checked the thread in like 3 days and had like 300 unread posts. dont feel like sifting through it, so hopefully someone can help...is ccs going to have the "concords"? i spoke to a rep and got the "we have no information about this product at this time. please check back again later". thanks and sorry if already stated.

havent checked the thread in like 3 days and had like 300 unread posts. dont feel like sifting through it, so hopefully someone can help...is ccs going to have the "concords"? i spoke to a rep and got the "we have no information about this product at this time. please check back again later". thanks and sorry if already stated.
No. CCS will not have these online, that much is certain. No one will have these online on RD except resellers on eBay. CCS typically doesn't get QS releases or releases that are on par with the hype of a QS so that means not in store either for them. 

Nice Dunkles John!!

Just got a chance to take a photo on my lunch break. (UnDS'd today)

Suede!!!

I've got to admit, these lows aren't as comfortable as older releases. Did something change after the transition from blue box releases? 
Clean pic and I concur. Raised the point a few pages back, but no one seemed to have an opinion. The ankle padding is very stiff on the newer drops. I remember those fluffy ankles. Lol.

Clean pic and I concur. Raised the point a few pages back, but no one seemed to have an opinion. The ankle padding is very stiff on the newer drops. I remember those fluffy ankles. Lol.
My fault, been absent for a few days.

I definitely see what you're saying. The comfort factor has been reduced. LOL @ fluffy ankles. Still true though. 

Got my slate blues in today, copped off ebay for $79.95; still below box so im not stressin.

Very clean shoe 
nthat.gif

00' droppin the heat as usual... Very nice pickups and on-feet pics everyone.

Those FTC/finally dunks seem to have the exact same materials/layout as the sequoia/challenge reds, just different colors/graphics of course.

To keep the thread moving along, I took some snaps of the birches. Who knows, maybe some of the new blood in the thread might catch an interest and stick around for a while...

Did the lace swaps and tried white laces on em for the eff of it. Prefer the stock laces on em though. Thanks again to a fellow NTer for the these!

Stock laces

On feet

Last edited:
Pebble/ballistic leather on the side panels :smokin

So much to look forward too with SBs in the next coming months.

WOF
Dels
4th of July
Navy/red high
burgundy/creme (team red)

BTNC got hella pairs supposedly .. They located in Fullerton . Hopefully that means all shops will be getting a lot of pairs

Last edited:
Maven in Burlington, VT just told me they will not be receiving any pairs. I find this very hard to believe, but I don't know why they'd lie. Pretty surprised.

00' droppin the heat as usual... Very nice pickups and on-feet pics everyone.

Those FTC/finally dunks seem to have the exact same materials/layout as the sequoia/challenge reds, just different colors/graphics of course.

To keep the thread moving along, I took some snaps of the birches. Who knows, maybe some of the new blood in the thread might catch an interest and stick around for a while...

Did the lace swaps and tried white laces on em for the eff of it. Prefer the stock laces on em though. Thanks again to a fellow NTer for the these!

Stock laces

On feet

They're all pretty fly. I'm partial to those matching birch colored laces though. I'm a suede crack-head all day so... Repped LOL 

They're all pretty fly. I'm partial to those matching birch colored laces though. I'm a suede crack-head all day so... Repped LOL 

Thanks dude.
I know I'm super late with this pickup but for $125 shipped I can't complain

Not late at all. Very nice pickup.

To be honest, I'm thinking that's gonna end up being my favorite dunk this year.. We'll see what happens but the only other one I'm truly exited about are the team reds in October.

Thanks dude.
Not late at all. Very nice pickup.

To be honest, I'm thinking that's gonna end up being my favorite dunk this year.. We'll see what happens but the only other one I'm truly exited about are the team reds in October.

I feel the same way but those FTC Finally SB lows are next on my hit list! They just look so clean IMO

Back
Top Bottom